UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cove Vendor Mall

Takeover

Sorceror
I have decided I'd like to open up a vendor mall in Cove.
pic3.png
I'm not looking to make this a generic vendor house. I hope to make this a reliable place that a normal hybrid player can visit to get the items they need to use on a day to day basis. I will advertise about and gate to the vendor house once things are set up.

Want a vendor here? These are the guidelines:

Keep your vendor stocked regularly. Stocking once a week is a good start. If your vendor is empty for 2 straight weeks, I will not renew the vendor contract.
Pic2.png
Make your vendor's pack easy to navigate. Empty pouch inside of empty pouch is discouraging and frustrating. Also be sure to name both your vendor and your shop a concise description of what you are selling.
Keep your vendor stocked with the type of items that we discuss and agree upon. For example, if you have a runics vendor, don't stock it with rares.
Vendors will have a dress code, so they look organized and coordinated.

The vendor fee is 2,500 gold per week.
You must have AIM or Skype and use it regularly so that I may contact you as needed.

PvP is encouraged. If you don't want to get PK'd there is a guard line there for a reason.
No scams allowed.
Pic1.png
My aim is xtak30verx, Skype is Takeover-Pro. Please contact me if you would like a vendor here.

Presently, I am looking for these types of vendors to set up shop:

spellbooks and stacks of spells (recalls, gates)
smith rewards
Tailoring rewards
Potions
Reagents
Insturments
Empty Kegs
Magic Weapons / Armor
House add ons
Bulk resources
Dragon barding deeds
Wands
Bolas
Runic Weapons
Leather Armor
Fishing goods
Stock bags for on the run pvp.

MeLvIn^^

Sorceror
got two vendors set up selling magic weps & armor, and spellbooks and runebooks w/ runebook sets coming soon! cheap power & vanqs of all kinds with cheap fort/invul armor. restocked daily.

Fully Stocked With over 10k ea pot 60k empties, 50 explo kegs, 60k ea reg, 10k recall 5 k rez scrolls, and more to come.. Also putting books in with my aim for larger bulk orders

Army of Jobe

Wanderer
I have added a vendor fully stocked with 6-Piece (Tunic, Legs, Sleeves, Gloves, Gorget, and Cap) GM Leather Suits for 850gp each! I'll do my best to restock him as often as possible, but if you'd like a bulk order... please feel free the contact me here or via aim/skype at imbmoconno