UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Couple vendor spots

shindig

Sorceror
Couple vendor spots

I put a couple vendor rental contracts with a price of 0 at a house in moonglow. The only requirement is that you keep them stocked.

Location below.

Attachments

• vendorlocation.jpg
    vendorlocation.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 211

malloc

Wanderer
Re: Couple vendor spots

shindig;1890658 said:
I put a couple vendor rental contracts with a price of 0 at a house in moonglow. The only requirement is that you keep them stocked.

Location below.

I'm interested. Is this "Teh Shack II" house? Do you need to be there for the vendor rental, or can I set it up myself? (never used a vendor rental before)

uoforlife

Sorceror

malloc;1890676 said:
I'm interested. Is this "Teh Shack II" house? Do you need to be there for the vendor rental, or can I set it up myself? (never used a vendor rental before)

he has to offer u the deed so u both need to be there

Sirkah

Sorceror

how much customers shop there?

i got rares to sell. would keep it fairly stocked.

shindig

Sorceror

Sirkah;1890702 said:
how much customers shop there?

i got rares to sell. would keep it fairly stocked.

I usually stock it and then post what I have for sale here and haven't had problems selling stuff. Sold like 100k of each regs and 70+ each keg over this weekend so far.

You can aim uofordummies if you wanna try it out.

malloc

Wanderer

shindig, just to let you know they are non-renewing contracts. So hopefully we can change them to renewable ones later this week?

shindig

Sorceror

yea, I didn't realize that until I just added 3 more deeds, I can switch you over to one of those anytime before the weeks up, or we can wait it out