UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Corrosion's vesper library & mall

About the Shops:
Vendor Count is about 90/111. Depending on any given day. These spots are free. I just ask that owners try to keep them stocked, and no scams. I know this can be hard because the Shops get a ton of traffic. There are two gates going almost 24/7.

About the Library:
There are 365 books in the library.
3 sets out front on the main library house, and the rest are inside.
A 75 Sallos cutoff set has been added on the steps of Shop 2.
Also on shop two is a set of books that cannot be found anywhere else yet in Britannia.
This set is all the dungeon treasure chests and is great for lockpicking gains and earning some extra cash.
On small set on the 2nd Shop is Corrosion's Ultimate Hunting set. Read the book above the stack to find out how to use those books.

How to get a vendor:
Just aim: Uo.Corrosion
Or Skype: Uo.Corrosion

I DO NOT charge for vendors per week like many shops do. (Your vendor still charges you however).
I feel that this beneficial to all parties involved because the more vendors that I have the more likely people are to come to the mall.
I do ask though, that you stay stocked as best you can, because no one likes looking through empty vendors. (I do understand life gets busy). I'm not a hardass, but I will cancel your contract if problems persist. However, if you come back I give second chances.

Questions or Comments welcome.
Aim:Uo.Corrosion

-------------------Scammers be Warned-------------------

Currently gating from Britain is a CBD Scam. I wont mention names, but check the screen shot below.
I do not endorse this and have done what I can (including posting here) to inform my customers.

I've put a tall hedge to hide the vendor and a blaze book. (This will happen to other scam vendors while the contract runs out).

How to tell. Look at my journal in the lower part of the picture. If you're selling cbd's on items there is a couple tell-tells.
1. Is there a Description when you click on it. If so, it's possibly a scam.
2. In journal there are huge spaces in the Description. SCAM!
3. Compare the description from the feathered hat to that of my skirt which is actually blessed.
A) You see: Description: Cheapest on Shard! Idoc Loot _________________ [blessed/Exceptional] <all this is in grey then feathered hat.
B)Skirt [blessed/Exceptional] <This is all white.

I've opened the second building up for vendors. The first has 48 vendors, most are stocked. The second house already has 7. Spots are filling up fast.
We just got a bulk reg vendor that shows promise, not to mention skill balls, marked runebooks (Thanks Silly!), Kegs, Bulk Bolas, Rares.. and just about every thing else you could want. I'll update pictures within a week or so.
Thanks everyone for helping make this a great place.

And added a 75 book sallos cutoff set to the second house. (Easy access).

Sorry for the inconvenience but I need to shut things down for a while. (hopefully not forever). I wish all the vendor owners the best of luck in all their endeavors.
You can reclaim your items from the shop signs if your vendor has fallen.