UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Contest

swazzy

Wanderer
Contest

Find the lames item you can imagine an name it something so cool a nood would pay million for...

exemple

Elven Contact lenses
Bracelet with night sight only

nemnoch

Sorceror
Re: Contest

That is borderline scamming. Like the people who name thier boats "Ship Model of the H.M.S. Cape" and sell them on vendors for 50 to 100k. Being able to name stuff on the vendor is a way for people to provide accurate information regarding said item, not scam newbies.

swazzy

Wanderer

Nemoch i think you missed my point here. Its a Forum game type of deal, like just here in post, not in game. And if anyone is dumb enough to go put Elven contact lenses on a night sight bracelet, they deserve to be laugh at for eternity and if they sell it for a really good price, the buyer gets the punishement x10

Other exemple
The knight in shiny armor of the noob and stupid
Nemoch

;)

Hawken

Wanderer

Okay, how about...

Webster's Book of Spelling.
A dictionary.

How much will you pay me for it?

:D

nemnoch

Sorceror

pbguy434;383640 said:
Nemnoch, gtfo.

Ah, it sounds like you must be one of those people who delight in scamming regular trusting players. Good to have another name to add to the list of people never to do deals with.

jrhather

Wanderer

nemnoch;383650 said:
Ah, it sounds like you must be one of those people who delight in scamming regular trusting players. Good to have another name to add to the list of people never to do deals with.
HAHAHA

Magnus? Scam? Blasphemy!