UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[COmpleted] Summons can access houses via the first house tile step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin
[CODER NEEDED] Summons can access houses via the first house tile step.

Behavior on Demise: You can target the house sign and drop summons on the first step, also they can wander onto the first step, of a private home

Behavior on OSI: Summons cannot walk onto the step or be cast on the house sign.

Supporting Documentation (URLs):
Changes needed:

Xavier

Account Terminated
Re: [READY] *priority* Nature's Fury - multiple problems

Osi....

Attachments

• NF-OSI.JPG
    NF-OSI.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 69

Xavier

Account Terminated
Re: [CODER NEEDED] Summons can access houses via the first house tile step.

Sorry, a little more info here ... I *really* had to screw with it to get it onto that step when it shouldnt be, just to illustrate that OSI has an issue there too.

What I did notice the major difference is, house signs cant be targetted with jack-s*** ... and neither can the ban location. Im thinking, fix these and youve fixed the problem, essentially. NOTHING we do is going to make this behave *exactly* like OSI To do that, we would have to fix it completely then re-create OSIs version of this behavior.

so, which it should be written in a RunUO bugreport about this?

Xavier

Account Terminated

The ban location and sign should not be targettable. If I recall correctly, fixing those should fix this issue altogether. We could go one better than OSI, and fix it all, making that corner step 100% inaccessible to them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.