UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Scavenger Hunt - April 4, 2009 @ 5pm EST

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
(completed) Scavenger Hunt - April 4, 2009 @ 5pm EST

Tonight a scavenger hunt will be ran.

Event gates will be provided.

Please note that if you die, insurance is taken from your account. Anywhere you go is of your own accord and death is always an option. Fifteen minutes will be given for signup THEN the event will start. Signups will remain open until there are under 250 statues left in the game then signups will close.

To join, you must double click the signup stone (bright blue) and receive a pink scavenger hunt basket. To pick up an item, you must double click your basket and target the statue. Statues are ethereal mount in size, are on the ground, and colored really funky. You can't miss them.

When the statues become visible the town crier at the event stone will tell you where to go look.

LC

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Scavenger Hunt - April 4, 2009 @ 5pm EST

Changed the time and moved the Ru Fight to the Events forum.

I wish someone would have hollered at me when it went open to public LOL

sorry about that :)

Dilly

Knight

Lemme know who wins and the prize!, i don't like these ;(

Gisela

Bug Hunter

I got a 4k check for 8 statues found, so I'm guessing it was 500 gp each.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Checks are based on how many statues you find and if you get the top 3 number of statues found. :)