UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) [PRE] EVENT: Zlatan's Maze!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
(completed) [PRE] EVENT: Zlatan's Maze!

Dear Demisians,

Do you think you have the ability to defeat the Legendary house designer Zlatan Fulgere?

Would you be interested in finding out everything that this trickster have in store for you?

Behold! He is offering one of his most complicated maze ever created, he will by all attempts make you work your mind at it's depth, to be able to beat his cunning mazes!

My next event will be so! Zlatan will work on his maze for the next..... however long needed. There will be several boxes with mil's checks in them! The boxes will be accessible to anyone.

Only at the time of start, will the house be set public and everyone will be able to walk in. There will be millions, and millions given away that day.

Get ready! Set! GO!

When: Friday february 20th @ 9h00 PM EST

Where: Somewhere on the trammel facet. A UOPS location map will be posted one hour or so before the start of the event. I will gate a few times from Luna Bank about 30 min's before the event. Either be at Luna then, or view the map to take a walk to it.

Seer Zatoichi

Sorceror
Re: [PRE] EVENT: Zlatan's Maze!

Moving to Shard Events and adding the [PRE]. (player ran event)
Please note that the Demise Staff are not a part in the creation, hosting, or managing of the event etc. etc.

MadeInQuebec

Immortality;516247 said:
When will this event start? :)

Right now the maze is under construction, as soon as its completed I will add details as to when it will happen.

Seer Zatoichi;516235 said:
Moving to Shard Events and adding the [PRE]. (player ran event)
Please note that the Demise Staff are not a part in the creation, hosting, or managing of the event etc. etc.

Immortality

Wanderer

When: Friday february 20th @ 9h00 PM EST == 3 o'clock in the morning in the Netherlands :(

Too bad, I wanted to participate :(
Good luck to everyone, though!

Zabimaru

Wanderer

When: Friday february 20th @ 9h00 PM EST == 4 o'clock in the morning in Israel

Damn =(

Sintoo

Sorceror

A European eh?
Say...do ye roleplay?
*Casts an eye of interest*

MadeInQuebec

Sorry for European players, but there is no way for me to be there at different times.

I hope some of you will be able to make it at least.

Achri

Wanderer

I will try to be there, as I have yet to break the 200k mark, let alone 1mil. I hope the cake is not a lie. The companion cube will never threaten to stab you in the back.

MadeInQuebec

Achri;517767 said:
I will try to be there, as I have yet to break the 200k mark, let alone 1mil. I hope the cake is not a lie. The companion cube will never threaten to stab you in the back.

I never lie, the cake will be there and everyone there will have a share :D

MadeInQuebec

Sharpen your mind and put on your best mouse and keyboard!

Tonight is the night and I will post an UOPS picture this afternoon so you will be able to take a look at it until tonight.

I hope to see you in large number.

Prize Description:

Platform one: 1 million gold
Platform two: 1 million gold
Platform three: 1 million gold

***Secret***: There will be some hidden crates in the maze. Maybe you'll find some goodies in there! ;)

After the three platform have been completed, we will move to second part on the event, only those there at the moment will have the privilege of knowing what it is!

Everyone is welcome to take screenshots as you go, I will do so myself :D

MadeInQuebec

AIM: MadeInKeBeK

My character will be idling near the front door.

Attachments

• mazemap.jpg
    mazemap.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 153

zlatan fulgere

Sorceror

amagad, we can't post images here or am I just retarded?

Anyway, I hope everyone has fun. I enjoyed creating a house using the FULL tile set (not available on Hybrid). In addition, I have had some success in the past with my guild creating a challenging house maze. I will be there take pleasure in your difficulty with it!

MadeInQuebec

Only 30 minutes left! Get your last preparation going! And come quickly, people already started to gather getting ready to rush in!