UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Completed] Plant Gump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[DEVELOPMENT] Plant Gump.

Behavior on Demise:
There are some problems with the plant gump on Demise.

For one the the potions on the right side of the screen are not ware they should be they aren't lined up right. And I don't believe the that the plant gump should close when you click the water button to water the plant.

Behavior on OSI: Well the potions are in the right spots. I don't know if the plant gump closes when you water the plant but in theory it is simple to check.

Supporting Documentation (URLs): Plant Gump SS

Changes needed: Plant gump needs redone to match the the one in the URL

Code (optional): NONE

Attachments

• plantgump.JPG
    plantgump.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 76
Re: Plant Gump.

Now I remember, MalGanis/Callandor2k fixed it in a revision of their project.

If I remember another thing, not everyone has this issue, so the fix should be tested by either who has it and who hasn't it.

I'm going to find that part and post it here.

Re: [TESTING] Plant Gump.

Now does this also fix the plant gump closing when you water it via the button? (note: I have no way of testing except for TC)

Levi of Minoc;702069 said:
Now does this also fix the plant gump closing when you water it via the button? (note: I have no way of testing except for TC)

no idea, it changes only positions of icons.

Well then the part of the bug report that really bugs me is not fixed. this only fix's part of the problem.

thanks though

Levi of Minoc;702097 said:
Well then the part of the bug report that really bugs me is not fixed. this only fix's part of the problem.

thanks though

that's still to check in OSI...

psz

Administrator
Re: [TESTING-TC] Plant Gump.

Moving back to Dev to test the closing bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.