UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Open Champ Spawn Sunday, Nov 23

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
(completed) Open Champ Spawn Sunday, Nov 23

I'll leave it open for the greater part of the day but it will close down later tonight. Spawn is in Malas. Use event gates to get to the entrance of the spawn region.

Re: Open Champ Spawn Sunday, Nov 23

Obviously not. If you want power scrolls, I'd recommend actually working up the guts to go into Felucca. ;)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

No it will not drop scrolls.

Also, the healer at the entrance is NOT an event healer. You must retrieve your corpse. And before anyone pages with a horrid sarcastic nature about losing their body under the pileup - try ctrl-shift.

Or better yet about finding your body; put yourself in a guild, then use the "allnames" macro to find it; yours will be the one with the bright green name. ;)

It's nice, beware only a thing: when you kill the boss a black portal will open, as it was Felucca. And it's really Felucca. Watch out for PKers!

This is LOL-tastic. I went through after the first spawn, only to find a bunch of [zen.] and [+-] blues that were doing nothing more than spaming Energy Field and Wall of Stone to block off the gates. I was hoping for some PvP; lame. (plus, those spells are pointless against mages who can just Teleport and Dispel Field their way through)

koka

Knight

y theres a need to run thru that portal when u can actually recall/gate just 2-4 screens away. and those doing the spawn are not even reactivating the spawn. so far i m the only 1 activating. retaining the coon spawn. lol

im outta there since there are overwhelming of looters, cant even get 20k of gold per spawn although per spawn is around 35mins.

Re: (completed) Open Champ Spawn Sunday, Nov 23

Indeed. I heard it went Coon once or twice, and THAT lasted around 3-4 minutes. I think Crimson decided to lock it on Serado after that. And yeah, it makes Lord Oaks and Mephitis seem easier than Baracoon.

This goes double when the champion appears; so many noobs throw up a wall of Fire Fields and spam Magic Arrow, and then quickly die from the lethal poison retaliation blasts. (which also do a hefty 100 or so base damage) I noticed that on the one I did sit around for, I was one of like maybe 3-4 people who actually lived long enough to get loot rights. There was also the satisfaction of hitting him with a slayer-empowered Flamestrike and hearing a half-dozen trammies die from the counter-attack. :D

SiCeruS

Sorceror

Nottheking;481208 said:
Indeed. I heard it went Coon once or twice, and THAT lasted around 3-4 minutes. I think Crimson decided to lock it on Serado after that. And yeah, it makes Lord Oaks and Mephitis seem easier than Baracoon.

This goes double when the champion appears; so many noobs throw up a wall of Fire Fields and spam Magic Arrow, and then quickly die from the lethal poison retaliation blasts. (which also do a hefty 100 or so base damage) I noticed that on the one I did sit around for, I was one of like maybe 3-4 people who actually lived long enough to get loot rights. There was also the satisfaction of hitting him with a slayer-empowered Flamestrike and hearing a half-dozen trammies die from the counter-attack. :D

I looted a bunch of stuff from that last serado but they're all craps :mad: but got lots of gold though :D

SiCeruS;481281 said:
I looted a bunch of stuff from that last serado but they're all craps :mad: but got lots of gold though :D
Yeah, I'm talking about the first Serado. I opted to not stay around after that, and went back to macro'ing. I did get an LRC 15% hat (I have loads of those anyway) as well as yet another SC-1 mage weapon for training. :p