UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Net Toss - Dec 6, 2008 @ 4pm EST and 10pm EST

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
(completed) Net Toss - Dec 6, 2008 @ 4pm EST and 10pm EST

Net Toss today... same as before - event gates will open when the spawn is able to be slaughtered. Event will last for 1 hour.

Doing event twice today for multiple time zones.

LC

Belldandy

Sorceror
Re: Net Toss - Dec 6, 2008 @ 4pm EST and 10pm EST

Yay =^.^= it sounds fun, im gunna go make monies cus ill probably die alot. thankyou crimson! XOXOXO

Bile

Knight

LadyCrimson;487057 said:
Net Toss today... same as before - event gates will open when the spawn is able to be slaughtered. Event will last for 1 hour.

Doing event twice today for multiple time zones.

LC

Thanks, Babe.

mek1994

Knight

1,000 Client crashses yay thanks for free insurance loss.

mek1994

Knight

Who's idea to teleport to an island when crash? failure.

Belldandy

Sorceror

all the bodies and poeple and cant seeing the maze of ground made me do nothing but die bunches =[ was fun tho ^.^

blehness

Wanderer

That was so much fun, I got a seahorse, a bunch of luna lances,ropes, and sos.
Thx for fun event!

Thanks for the first toss, and the amusing show at Brit bank afterward. You almost got me with that cannon TWICE! :p

annachie

Wanderer
Re: (completed) Net Toss - Dec 6, 2008 @ 4pm EST and 10pm EST

So much lag as to be pointless.
Died to things I never saw, so much crap on the 'ground' that I couldn't see anything, and so slow I couldn't even loot the things I did kill.

sobe123

Sorceror

its called buy a better pc or internet conn :( event was fun stop flaming the staff

Personally, I think that Demise should permit one modification to the UO client, that that modifies the kraken/leviathan artwork so you can target the darn things correctly. Most of the time I just resorted to Wither spam, which got me killed by monsters I didn't see/thought were already dead. :p

annachie

Wanderer

Halpo-demise;487296 said:
its called buy a better pc or internet conn :( event was fun stop flaming the staff

lol it's called being an Australian Pensioner with 10 kids.

I don't know. Back in the OSI days, the 'spawn' type events were laggy as hell and success always seemed to come down to spending lots of money on connection and computer (and these days computer shouldn't matter as much). Still the same even away from OSI.

DarthNader

Sorceror

Nottheking;487307 said:
Personally, I think that Demise should permit one modification to the UO client, that that modifies the kraken/leviathan artwork so you can target the darn things correctly. Most of the time I just resorted to Wither spam, which got me killed by monsters I didn't see/thought were already dead. :p

Yeah trying to target those things was frutrating!! lol. Anyhow, was a ton-o-fun LC!! Thanks for the toss. Added another ghost anchor to the collection.:) Don't mind these unapreciative peeps in here either. :p

Darth

uome

Bug Hunter

I only got a cavorting club last night. Oh well i enjoyed it and the new arena looked good, it was just tricky to navigate when it was covered in bodies.

Khephren

Knight

this one was fun, my first net toss ever.... :)

didnt get anything but just to know that the ''chance'' is there is enough to pull me into those events...

I did notice however, some people have VERY fast fingers *cough* :)