UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Meet and Greet: May 13, 9pm EST

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: (completed) Meet and Greet: May 13, 9pm EST

There was a great turnout for the event tonight. I was glad to be able to chat briefly with the players but we went into a rousing game of Let's Make a Deal. Anna Key won herself a fantastic wooden shield while Hildegardth walked away from the game with a dying tub and donation store scarecrow after turning down a polar bear trophy deed.

The evening moved on with a quick vorpal bunny attack on Britain. Carrots and statues seemed to dot the landscape for a brief bit of time.

After the vorpals were eradicated from the city (either through death or escaping down a hole), the Meet and Greet continued with a dart tournament. Eight players competed with the top three coming down to Get Owned in first, Hildegardth coming in second, and Bill Ayers coming in third.

Thank you all who turned up. I look forward to many more social gatherings at our new Demise Hall.

LC

Pont

Knight

If I was there I would of gone wraith form on those bunnies and cast essence of wind using an arcane bonus of 5 for the large area. Mwhahahaha, maybe next time.

uome

Bug Hunter

I've just popped back to the demise hall, a little hungover still and i thought would it be a good idea to have a notice board there?

Hilde

Page

LadyCrimson;551187 said:
Anna Key won herself a fantastic wooden shield while Hildegardth walked away from the game with a dying tub and donation store fire pit after turning down a polar bear trophy deed.

It was a scarecrow, not a fire pit :)