UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Monday, November 27th. 6:00 PM PST (GMT -8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronus

and his amazing friends
(Complete) Monday, November 27th. 6:00 PM PST (GMT -8)

That's right! On Monday the 27th day of November at 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8) there will be an event of some kind! Maybe a CTF, maybe a Double Dom, or maybe I'll just [area kill you all, that aside; DONT MISS IT!

Re: Monday, November 27th. 6:00 PM PST (GMT -8)

I vote you make it mandatory for all the admins to show up, and give the players the ability to area kill the admins.

Although I think I'm a few minutes too late, perhaps just have an admin stroll into each town, and [kill people at random? Much more fun than an [area kill, IMO, as it isn't over so quickly. :p

huh

Wanderer

Nottheking said:
Although I think I'm a few minutes too late, perhaps just have an admin stroll into each town, and [kill people at random? Much more fun than an [area kill, IMO, as it isn't over so quickly. :p

actually still a bit early, 6 PST is 9 EST

huh

Wanderer

THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT, just a suggestion

maybe next event the signups could be a few minutes longer? i saw the message, logged off my char in gaunt and by the time i got to the event gate the tourney had already started. there were probly 20 other people who were standing there as well who were apparently just a moment too late.

Cronus

and his amazing friends
Re: (Complete) Monday, November 27th. 6:00 PM PST (GMT -8)

Congrats to the winners. Though games where the teams are that imbalanced aren't much fun to watch at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.