UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) CTF Wednesday Nov. 15 1pm Eastern (GM -5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CTF Wednesday Nov. 15 1pm Eastern (GM -5)

i think it would be cool, if we could have a ctf that lasts say, half an hour, do a broadcast msg for half hour plus before signups, and have only 2 teams

maybe another arena would be cool too, the commonly used one seems to end with one teams spawn being overrun

but yea ctfs are crazy fun, too bad it starts the same time it start work, hopefully it aint busy and i can jack in

Naddict

Sorceror

The reason the CTFs are shorter is because sometimes the teams are uneven and it's not fun being stuck on the team that can't leave its base. More people have fun if we run a couple shortern CTFs in a row than one long one.

Windows Dark

Wanderer

Naddict said:
The reason the CTFs are shorter is because sometimes the teams are uneven and it's not fun being stuck on the team that can't leave its base. More people have fun if we run a couple shortern CTFs in a row than one long one.

Yes..

But the idea of a new arena...
well I'm not like "hey make another arena blá blá"... just an idea, that's all:

A plain (grass only) arena, with obstacles btw, 60x60 and 4 teams :>

Oh, and btw, Double Domination is fun too, so it would be nice 2 CTFs and 2 DDs :p

:>

Status
Not open for further replies.