UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Complete BOD Rewards List

MarcusO

Sorceror
I'm sure you've noticed that BODs are dead since they were changed long ago to mostly single awards for high-end items. I've posted before asking to please revert back to the old multiple probability system, where even a crappy BOD had a slim chance at a decent reward.

BTW - There are errors in your sheet.
1) Onyl Copper Anvils are mentioned. I think you forgot to add them elsewhere.
2) Check Bronze. The 20x Plate gives less of a reward than 20x Shadow.

I honestly don't know why the original Hybrid system was ever changed. It used to rock. Now it sucks. It went from something cool and fun to something totally useless. I've deleted most of my smiths, because I don't expect you to change it back or fix it.

sssuuu

Knight
I'm sure you've noticed that BODs are dead since they were changed long ago to mostly single awards for high-end items. I've posted before asking to please revert back to the old multiple probability system, where even a crappy BOD had a slim chance at a decent reward.

BTW - There are errors in your sheet.
1) Onyl Copper Anvils are mentioned. I think you forgot to add them elsewhere.
2) Check Bronze. The 20x Plate gives less of a reward than 20x Shadow.

I honestly don't know why the original Hybrid system was ever changed. It used to rock. Now it sucks. It went from something cool and fun to something totally useless. I've deleted most of my smiths, because I don't expect you to change it back or fix it.

1.) The Copper Anvil was the only one give and I'm assuming its just really rare to get, just due to the fact I did thousands of these. You can still get them, talk to other BOD runners and they told me they got it on random things.

2.) Uhh, what did it give you for that? It may of been mixed up, the list was incribely long and could've been a mistake while putting it together...thanks :) (Also exceptional or plain Bronze 20x plate?)

*Rides away on an emu*

WarOmen

Sorceror
So twice today did a small tailor BOD of leather shorts and pants exceptional and both times got Pure Black cloth and only 2 units. Another time I received 1161 with only 2 units. Am I supposed to be getting 100? Also why is pure black cloth a BOD reward you can get that color with a black dye tub.....

pete liv

Sorceror
patch your client it is a newer hue and if you aren't up -to-date it will appear black. and new hue bod rewards only come in stacks of 2

sssuuu

Knight
Yah as a note, I made this BOD list before the updates to the tailor BODs with new hues and such.

I would update it, but finding that many tailor bods again would be an astronomical undertaking again. Maybe in a few months when the new hues settle down, Tessa (Who I believe put in the new colors) will tell me exactly which go where then ill update.

*Rides away on an emu*

Countessa

Knight
As of November 19th, 2011 -

There is an update to Tailoring BODs.

24 new hues have been added.

These rewards will be given as two cloth or as sandals.
All Tailor BODS can give any of the new hues, the harder the BOD, the better the chance at a new hue.

Also with this update, CBDs and +20 powerscroll will now be the reward for a couple more BODs (just the few a level down from the high end), making these two rewards easier (Not easy, but easier).

o any updates on what, if anything was updated on rewards with like spined leather, or studded 5 part, or 6 part BoD's. I guess what im askin is this, do u get the same stuff on the previous list? Tessa i think said she was gonna drop us a line on what else was updated, after most of everyone has experienced the new BOD rewards, i think for the most part, everyone already has.

I just got a bod for 20 sandals with spined leather, is it basically the same as any 20 whatever spined leather bod? Also, is there even a large bod that would go with it?

sssuuu

Knight
I just got a bod for 20 sandals with spined leather, is it basically the same as any 20 whatever spined leather bod? Also, is there even a large bod that would go with it?

Yah, check the list the large bods would have them in the footwear. Just a couple clicks will take you there :)
A lot of the rewards are the same for small bods as marked :)

*Rides away on an emu*

Romeo Tyrell

Sorceror
Not sure if anyone is checking this post anymore, but Im curious if your skill in either Blacksmithing/Tailoring affects the type of BODs you get. For example if you had 100 tailoring you would mainly get plain leather BODs, or if you had 120, you would have a higher chance of getting barbed/spined/horned. Or is it completely random?

sssuuu

Knight
Not sure if anyone is checking this post anymore, but Im curious if your skill in either Blacksmithing/Tailoring affects the type of BODs you get. For example if you had 100 tailoring you would mainly get plain leather BODs, or if you had 120, you would have a higher chance of getting barbed/spined/horned. Or is it completely random?

If I remember correctly, for blacksmithing at least, once you get to 80 or was it 90 that you could get everything on the list and no matter your skill the chance of getting a higher up BOD did not change. This is what Tessa/Mark/Suzy told me awhile back.

*Rides away on an emu*

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member

I had Suzy check on this and this is what she found:
In order to get every type of colored small bod you need to have a blacksmith with a skill of 100. For tailoring the skill level is 99 to obtain the barbed leather small bods. To obtain colored large bods you only need to have the skill(1-100). With that said, the more skill you have, the higher your chances are for obtaining exceptional bods. At a skill level of 120 all of your bods will be exceptional.

I hope this helps! :)

TiG

Traveler
I tried to check Tailor bods but i kept getting (ERROR) had no prob. checking smith bods. I was just writing them down as i went. This could be very helpful. Hope the error gets fixed but, TY for the effort. :)

TiG

Traveler
I heard it was all random. I have 2 tailors 110 and 120. And even at 120 Sometimes i get a reg.bod. And After 2 yrs. of solid play. logging at least 4 times a day I have NEVER seen a Barbed bod. Some Horned but, Never a barbed.. Maybe my luck just sux idk?