UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(complete) 11/08/08 Net Toss 1pm EST

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
(complete) 11/08/08 Net Toss 1pm EST

This is a short notice event but I did think "wow, we haven't had a net toss in a while" and what better way to procrastinate homework than to host a net toss :)

I'll see you all there!

Event gates will open when its time.

LC

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: 11/08/08 Net Toss 1pm EST

Looks like i'm gonna miss tihs one i have to go to a fireworks thingy tonight.
Iv'e been looking for a seahorse too :(

Have fun everyone.

:(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Im at fireworks aswell tonight and i do love a net toss:(
One day i will get myself a seahorsey:(

Have fun everyone:)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Sorry you all are going to miss it - what are the fireworks for and are you two going together *raises an eyebrow*

You need nothing but a character that can fight stuff :)

Event ended, thank you LC!
I have understood very little, just went here to cast WoD everywhere :D
Very fun :)

D-Nox

Knight

SOOOOOO FRUSTRATING =/
i got like 15 leviathan looting rights while wearing a 1070 luck suit and got a friggin polar bear mask =(
while a friend got only 3 looting rights with 955 and got ghostship anchor.
lol.
It was more irritating than funny for me.
=/

Pont

Knight

I sailed the last leviathan out to sea and beat the sh*t out of it with pixies.....got an ancient SOS :p. More leviathans yay.

uome

Bug Hunter

LadyCrimson;474214 said:
Sorry you all are going to miss it - what are the fireworks for and are you two going together *raises an eyebrow*
I'm sure i'll catch the next one.
The firewoks were for Guy fawkes night and yes went together. Lady R is my better half :)

Any pics from anyone?

Re: (complete) 11/08/08 Net Toss 1pm EST

Well, I didn't get any artifact drops, period. (seems my luck, as also with the Gauntlet, and with paragons, too, having mown through dozens of blood elemental paras without a drop) Lost count on how much loot rights I got. But I managed to loot rope off of at least 18 leviathans, so...

My main frustration is how Leviathans seem impossible to target. Their little text thing jerks all over the screen for no clearly defined reason, and not all parts of their artwork are valid for clicking. So many times, I managed to pull up a health bar just in time to see it die.

Re: (complete) 11/08/08 Net Toss 1pm EST

I'd be interested in seeing a PvM event where summons and pets are banned; GMs could insta-kill any pets if they saw 'em, and jail mages that used summoning spells. Of course, perhaps making the moongate reject anyone with more than 1 follower slot used could help as well. (provided you opted to allow mounts) It would also provide an opportunity to let at least tamers know what was allowed, by giving the "no pets or summons are allowed in this event." I imagine that would seriously cut down on some of the lag, to not have 30 white wyrms and Nature's Furys all swarming about the screen.