UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Com!

Com!

Well for those of you in COM i managed to get all the towns accept for Trinsic so be sure to set us up. As i am still practicing my fighting beings i suck i still am keeping up on sigil stuff. ;-p

Well considering i have only met one COM member this is the only way i can see letting the faction know. Actually maybe we can get psz and them to add a message faction gump on the stone so when they log in they get the message or if they are on they get it right away sort of like party messages.

qweazdak

Wanderer
faction leaders should be able to send messages to the whole faction once every hour (if theyre online of course)

Well it seems it doesn't matter. I finally find a bunch of COM and i help them kill a SL than they all turn on me?? What good is it if they are fighting same team? I think there should be a setting to where a fellow faction member kills another he dies from guard and corpse deletes losing all items that is just rude. Takes the fun outa faction?

Chill out man. I am just saying that factions are being mistreated and if this is what its like than why bother with factions at all? Of course all those guys were from Brazil maybe that had something to do with it.

eyal12

Wanderer
so what, doesn't matter.. we all know brazil have lame manners just ignore them and slay on sight.. any way this is how it is and it wont change i dont get what's the point of this topic ;\

Playsom!

Wanderer
Blue demon said:
so what, doesn't matter.. we all know brazil have lame manners just ignore them and slay on sight.. any way this is how it is and it wont change i dont get what's the point of this topic ;\

are u going to slay me on sight ? :(