UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Collecting Bod Resets! AKA FREE GOLD!

Archon799

Sorceror
Collecting Bod Resets V0.2 (8/13/2015) by Archon799

Howdy Everyone!

I wanted to take a moment and share a great way of making gold! Bod reset books are always in high demand and easy to sell. Well, what is a Bod reset book to those who are new to the concept? They are a book of 500 unfilled Bulk Order Deeds of certain types. For Blacksmith, it is 500 small iron bods. For Tailoring, it is 500 small cloth bods.

The average market rate for Tailoring Reset Books are 1kk to 1.1kk while the average market rate for Blacksmith Reset Books are 400k - 600k. This is mostly due to the resources you have to put into the reset in order to receive a rewards. Cloth is extremely cheap for tailoring and you receive cloth back for turning in a filled bod. Blacksmith, well.... you have to buy ingots .. and that is a different story!

Let us hit the important part: Why do you want to collect resets?

Usually, players will farm areas that are luck dependent, like doom, or they will farm monsters for consistent income, like dread spiders. This gives you another source of income that actually does not interrupt your current flow of gold. Following this guide, a player can look to make an extra 2.8kk to 3.4kk a week! This adds up over the course of a month. Have you been wanting to buy that orny? Well this will get you closer to it!

How do I get started?

So, this takes a little time to set up, but once you are set, its easy!

Stuff that we need to know before we start. Our goal is to collect as many bods as we can in the shortest amount of time. To accomplish this, we need to reduce the time between collecting resets, and increase the number of characters we can collect on! Any character with tailoring and blacksmith skills above 0.0 may collect a Bulk Order Deed. With a character with 0.1 in each skill may collect 1 BOD of each type every 60 minutes and each type is guaranteed to be a reset!(A small cloth and a small iron BOD). A character with 120 in each skill can only collect a BOD every 360 minutes(The BOD pool is much larger and there is a higher chance of grabbing a worthless BOD). This means, we want to make sure to have a character with 0.1 skill.
Now, on demise, we are allowed to have 4 accounts per IP address. We are allowed 7 characters per account. Most players will only have a few players with skills that they do not want to collect on, and that is fine! This leaves SOOOOO many character slots open to be filled with BOD collectors. Personally, I have 6 Characters that I am not able to collect BODs on, so I have 22 BOD collectors, putting my total character count to 28.

We need to create these BOD Collectors now. This is what we choose and why:
ELF - We choose elf because they do not have the Jack of All Traits racial bonus that humans have. When collecting, you want your skill as low as possible to guarantee that you get a small cloth or iron BOD with the least number of items that is needed to fill it. If a human collects at 0.1, it acts as if they collected at 20.0 which gives you a higher level BOD.

Skills: ANYTHING BUT TAILORING AND BLACKSMITH
I choose Magery and Hiding usually...

Once the character is created, it is time to train Tailoring and Blacksmith! What you need to do is run your character to Luna and train your skill to .1 tailoring and blacksmith from the NPCs. If you do not know how to do this, just single click the NPC, then click, train (skill), and a message will come up saying something like "Pay me lots of gold and I will train you to 30 skill or something like that" ... Yea, we will give them 1 gold... and Poof! 0.1 in that skill.

Make sure to make collectors for ALL your empty character slots, or you are just wasting gold.

Time for the fun part, Collecting BODS!

Basic: Single click crafter of the type you want to collect, click Bulk Order Info, and then OK and you will have your first BOD!

Efficient (Lets make some Gold): So... we are going to take the basic concept, and add TURBO BOOSTERS AND MACROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Luna, just grab a seat beside the parrot.

BOD.jpg

Move ALL your collectors into this spot. From this spot, you do not have to move to collect tailoring and blacksmith and to log out! Ha! Efficient! Time for some macros. I am going to provide a few to get you started. You can edit scripts, post new, all sorts of good stuff... but we are going to be using UOS. The first script is the one I personally use. It is literally ... record on UOS macro.. collect from blacksmith.. collect from tailor... end macro. You can record it yourself or you can use mine until they change the serials for those NPCS. (Edit: Added Logoutbutton command to my scripts ... super awesome! Make sure you have the most recent version of UOS. If you do not, you can download it on the front page.)

waitforcontext 0x4102e 1 15000
waitforgump 0x9bade6ea 15000
replygump 0x9bade6ea 1
waitforcontext 0x4104b 1 15000
waitforgump 0x9bade6ea 15000
replygump 0x9bade6ea 1
pause 200
logoutbutton

This one is a little more refined. It sets the aliases for the NPCs and calls them that way.

if not @findobject 'Tailor'
promptalias 'Tailor'
endif
if not @findobject 'Blacksmith'
promptalias 'Blacksmith'
endif
if contextmenu 'Tailor' 1
waitforgump 'any' 15000
@replygump 'any' 1
endifif contextmenu 'Blacksmith' 1
waitforgump 'any' 15000
@replygump 'any' 1
endif
pause 200
logoutbutton

*********** NEW MACRO THANKS BAMA!!!! ****************
Set-UP: Have 2 empty bod books in your back back. Rename one of them BS and leave blank. This script, for just a little more time spent per collection, collects your bods and then stores them in their appropriate book!.

waitforcontext 'self' 1 15000
waitforcontext 0x4104b 1 15000
waitforgump 0x9bade6ea 3000
replygump 0x9bade6ea 1
pause 1500
waitforcontext 0x4102e 1 15000
waitforgump 0x9bade6ea 3000
replygump 0x9bade6ea 1
pause 1500
while @findtype 0x2259 'any' 'backpack'
waitforproperties 'found' 2000
if @property 'BS' 'found'
//msg a
setalias 'BS' 'found'
ignoreobject 'found'
else
setalias 'Tailor' 'found'
ignoreobject 'found'
endif
endwhile
while @findtype 0x2258 1102 'backpack'
@moveitem 'found' 'BS'
endwhile
while @findtype 0x2258 1155 'backpack'
@moveitem 'found' 'Tailor'
endwhile
if not hidden 'self'
useskill 'hiding'
endif
pause 1500
clearignorelist
logoutbutton

Save one of these macros and bind it to a hotkey! I use CTRL + 8, just becuase.. dont judge. If you are like me, you HATE typing your password... UOS has a save password option! On the general tab(front page), there is a save passwords section.. ENABLE IT!!!!!

You are now set to collect Bods!

If you followed the guide, all you have to do is:
Press Enter twice to get to character select.
Double click character you want to log in.
Hit macro key! (Collect fast, backpack doesn't have to be open. Make sure it is working before continuing though)
Log out
Rinse and repeat for all your collectors.

( WORK IN PROGRESS AREA)*****************************************

I am going to add scripts that will put those bods in their respected BOD books tomorrow and a script that creates books of 500 of the bods to sell. I just wanted to get this info out so players could create their collectors.

Profits!

Lets break down some of your potential gains for this. Using this method, I can collect 22 characters in about 1 minute and 30 seconds. So we will say 1.5 minutes for 22 bods of each type. If it takes 500 bods of each type to fill a book a piece, then it only takes me 35 minutes to make 1.4kk to 1.7kk gold o_O.... That is a lot of gold vs time invested... Think, dread spiders, 300k an hour ... gold skulls .. 300k an hour .. Doom ... well I hope this is an orny .... nope DREAM CRUSHER...... This way .. this way gets your sooo much gold vs time invested. If you casually collect 40 times during a week on 25 characters, that is 2.8kk to 3.4kk extra a week!

TIPS:

Item Space: Each bod takes up 1 space in a container when not in a book. When in a book, 5 bods take up 1 space. So a full book of 500 bods is only 101 spaces. Chests can contain 125 items... 4 chests will have 500 items! (Hint Hint on trying to create full books)

Extra characters: If you have characters that you only use occasionally, then slap .1 BS and Tailoring on that character and collect bods! Over the course of a month, that character will make you some gold.

Farming while collecting: If you have a character in doom or farming dreads, and can not log out, that is fine! You have 3 other accounts you can log in and out to collect bods while still farming doom. Every little bit helps

Supplies!: Make your own scribe to create bod books for cheap! Also, they can make recall scrolls which may be used to speed up getting your bod collector to your house and back to their collecting location. Personally I use moon gates from a separate account but that is a slower process.

Get to know buyers, they will buy books consistently, so you do not have to worry about trying to find a buyer. I recently traded an Ari for resets ......

Credits and Shameless Plug:

I wanted to provide this guide to the public to increase the amount of resets that are on the server! If you would like to say thank you, I would be more than happy to buy ALL of the tailor bods you collect!! PM me and we will work out trades and such. Below are two other crafters that I know would greatly appreciate any resets that can be sold to them. Just send a PM to the individuals and they will be more than happy to conduct business.

(ME!)
Buyers:
Archon799 - Tailor
Indika - Blacksmith
DeathViper - Everything

Special Thanks!
Bama - Is cool

If you have any questions, please post!

Last edited:

MMMartin

Squire
nice guilde... but lacking video
maybe are you can add something 2 min video with 28 bods ? wanna see you turbo makker bods in action :awesome:

Nordon

Sorceror
You can place the following at the end of each macro:

logoutbutton

In this way your client will automatically log out the char in question and thus you can immediately move on to the next one.

Cheers!

Archon799

Sorceror
^^^ going in there next update. Bama and dv gave me scripts with that at the end and it didn't work for me.... you need the newest version of uos for it to work!

Also. I got my collecting to sub 1 minute for 22 characters with the logout button command

Morcheeba

Wanderer
Hey guys, Im new to server so this is a great way for me to start getting cash for gearing characters so I am setting myself up with it.... HOWEVER! Being new I have no money for BoD books and no reliable source...
Would anyone like to set me up with BoD Books (All 26 chars)? First full BoD book is on the house.

Thanks in advance!