UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Client freeze whilst navigating ocean...

Whenever I get on my boat to fish up the sos messages, I have to stay on the Ultima window. Unless, for example if I alt-tab to something else while navigating to the destination, the client will freeze and I'd have to re log-in. I tried so many different versions of clients and had same debacle going on. Is there anybody who has solved this issue?

Smokeuog

Sorceror
It's happened to me but not often.. Useing win 7 and I noticed it only happened now and then while I had different flash (video/websites) running in firefox but never happened frequently enough to raise much concern I just noticed it happened more when alt tabbing over to firefox running a flash plugin of some kind.

Amerigo

Sorceror
It's nothing to do with flash, but everything to do with windows 7. I fixed this problem, but I'm not completely sure what fixed it.

1. Change "Window Color" from Windows Aero to Windows Basic
2. Go to the UO client.exe in your ~/Program Files/EA Games/Ultima Online. Right click and go to properties. Compatibility tab -> Check the box for "Run in Compatibility mode -> Run in compatibility for Windows XP

those should do it!