UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Circuit duels wanted

Hello, my play time is shit, but if someone has hours from 12/1am est to like 3/4 est, let me know.

I'd enjoy a circuit of duels encompassing 5x, 7x standard and alchy duels with the same person. I'd even be willing to commit to do it on the same character (while i have separate characters for each spectrum). I've had people bite on the idea but there usually is no action in the way of actual resolve.

I've also had people bite on the idea and win in their format and decline the rest.

This isn't a "i'm the best duel me" thread so much as i miss the only common duel template being alchy, i want to spice it up. In my current gaming condition, i'm not any better at anything, save 7x standard, than alchy, so it's really a pickum' contest.

I'll even do 2's, 3's, 4's and field set ups, just i never can secure partners so its usually either spamming skype or current UO hot spots for partners (which i'm ok with).

i can't offer shit talk and build up, but i can offer edited video footage that will most undoubtedly show me on top, provided i edge out a win here or there.