UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Christmas Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christmas Raffle

ramrod said:
Hey ITS CHRISTMAS. Not a time to bitch and moan because you didnt get something but a time to thank god for what you already have.

He's right, now a little patience may go a long way. Perhaps something unexpected came up and was of higher priority to Ryan than UOGamers this holiday. We know from the effort Ryan has put into the server that it is never his least priority, but perhaps due to Christmas it was of less priority, and for that he should not have all these rediculous accusations nor complaining to recieve when he returns.

Buh-bye,
-Katina

Vir_Dorolum

Wanderer

Hows this... "We are going to have a Raffle for Christmas, but since I am on a break it will not be held until [date]." You know? And its not about bitching and moaning, its about expectations and reliability and being accountable for your actions. I like and respect Ryan, and of course he deserves a break, but he could have at least posted something about how it wouldnt be another day. It only takes 3 seconds. I'm just playing Devil's Advocate because I know I was impatiently waiting for the results that never came, and thats not a nice thing to do.... As for making sense.... Welcome to the internet.... 1 pwn j0u.

Ok here is, For those who know better Ryan has a life. Here are the top ten reasons why He hasnt done it yet.

1. He has a egg-nog hang over !
2. He has family over !
3. Its X-mass! " Hmmmm Might be why
4. He has been to busy to deal with you right now!
5. He got into a car accident ! "Oh No"
6. Hes out helping the poor !
7. He has a new toy and he hasnt had the time pick winners!
8. He is downloading some great Movies! For those that know him you know what. :p
9. He is spending time with his real life family for a change. His loved one told him if he touch's a keyboard hes done.
10. What makes this raffle any diffrent then from past ones ?

So lets give him a break and let him enjoy his family for a change :)

Aliss

Sorceror

bah come on people.... to wait a couple of days more wont kill you...
Im sure the result will come soon enough

vermi

Wanderer

Man some people will argue about anything...

Not to be trite, but techincally, the post says the drawing will be held on 12/25/05 and that the results will be posted on the front page. It does not in fact state that the results will be posted the same day as the drawing. It's pretty much open for interpretation.

ramrod

Wanderer

Vir_dorolum You should have asked santa for more patience for christmas. Your results will come. Dude Did you EVER take the time to stop and think "hmm ryan hasnt posted the results yet? I bet he's with his family or Playing with his new Toys he got for christmas. Maybe I should take a page from his book and stop playing for a little while to realize ITS A FUCKING GAME!" did you ever stop to think that. Maybe you should go play with your toys or what have you. take a break and give ryan one. This isnt just to Vir but to all the people who think like him. Stop being SOO SELFISH damn. Its christmas a time for family

Aliss

Sorceror

ramrod said:
Vir_dorolum You should have asked santa for more patience for christmas. Your results will come. Dude Did you EVER take the time to stop and think "hmm ryan hasnt posted the results yet? I bet he's with his family or Playing with his new Toys he got for christmas. Maybe I should take a page from his book and stop playing for a little while to realize ITS A FUCKING GAME!" did you ever stop to think that. Maybe you should go play with your toys or what have you. take a break and give ryan one. This isnt just to Vir but to all the people who think like him. Stop being SOO SELFISH damn. Its christmas a time for family

merry christmas !! hehe
=)

ramrod

Wanderer

I had a great christmas. I got a sound system for my truck pushing 1200 watts. im very happy.

Vir_Dorolum

Wanderer

ramrod said:

Did you ever think "Um.. lemme read the post before I post.."
moron..

da Vinci

Wanderer

Come on people, it was Christmas. It's the one day of the year when you're not supposed to act like a$$holes. Ryan works his ass off and tries his best to keep everyone satisfied, so try show a little appreciation. You should be ashamed of yourselves. If Santa really existed, he would PWN all of you.

Vir_Dorolum

Wanderer

Allow me to make one thing clear. I KNOW Ryan works his ass off. I think he should have every other day off to fuck around or do whatever it is he does, not just Christmas. The point that I am trying to make though, is that all this flaming and "complaining" never would have happened if there was some sort of buffer involved. Even just like a quick sentence "Sorry, I wont be able to do the drawing today." Extenuating circumstances aside, those are as obvious as me telling you how obvious they are, something would have been nice. I wasn't sitting around all day waiting or anything, but I checked periodically throughout the day and a little notice would have made it easier on everyone. And please allow me to reiterate, I KNOW Ryan works his ass off and if I didn't feel that way I wouldn't have donated numerous times in the past to support. To keep in the trend with everyone else: GOOD WORK RYAN, AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!

PS: Can you people please read the posts before you flame the poster? kthx.

da Vinci

Wanderer

First off, I didn't flame anyone. And yes, a notice of the delay would have been nice, but it didn't happen. Get over it. What Ryan does is his own business and he doesn't have to justify his actions to anyone. Arguing over this isn't going to make the raffle happen any faster. So... Everyone keep there nasty little comments to themselves and celebrate the holidays. Merry Christmas to you as well, Vir. Everyone be safe and responsible...

charliechen

Wanderer

The reason why he probably hasnt done it is because he doesnt want everyone that bought a raffle to bitch that they havent done the [claimdonations yet. If you noticed if you bought a raffle but havent claimed it yet there is a new number. He probably just wants to wait for everyone to claim first to make sure its fair, and to be honest i bought mine on the 23rd and i havent claimed it till the 26th because its christmas and i have places to go and people to see. the end

R

Ryan

It's amazing that I have a family member dying, cannot post to the front page and some of you act like assholes.

If being with family during these times is irresponsible, then I am an irresponsible person.

Merry Christmas/Happy New Years.

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.