UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Character statue makers

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Hey so these are pretty badass house deco... Love em but... Wtf is up with the poses?! I'm SURE I'm not the only one curious why the poses glitch so bad they are kinda unusable :( if it's something that absolutely can't be fixed im still happy with them being on the server ofc.. But I would LOVE some kinda technical explanation on why they don't work on hybrid but do on uo and some other shards? Thanks for any input :)

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
The poses only apply to the body, not the equipment. It's a client bug and happens on EA shards as well, it's up to them to fix it. :(

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Oh wow.. So naked statues can hold the pose fine? I know I've seen statues posed in screens that's why I thought it worked on osibut they must have been naked lol thanks for the info :)

Smokeuog

Sorceror
How do you receive these statues anyway?
Incase you didn't figure it out by now (I don't get alerts to replies on some threads for some reason and just saw that) but they were from clean up Britannia 2 (really 3) and most recently one of the prizes in the 2013 large Xmas presents

Just a heads up for anyone reading. I recently lost one of these marble states due to some sort of bug where I entered my customization menu while the statue was placed and went afk shortly after and was disconnected for server wars. When going back to get the statue out of the house it was nowhere to be found. Empty moving crate lol
I suggest demolish the statue into deed form before customizing just to be on the safe :)