UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Character Biographies

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Character Biographies

Do you have a character you often play but would like people to have a little background on the individual before jumping to conclusions and taking offense when you call them an odiforous trogladyte in game?

Feel free to post your character biographics (in character please) as a reply to this message.

Bjorg

Wanderer
The Life and Times of Bjorg of Britain

Many moons ago, when the world was young I found myself waking beside an Inn in the town of Britain on the splintered world of Pacific. I have no memory of my child hood besides an extreme dislike for those with an evil persona. With only 100 gold coin in my side purse, and a couple of shovels in my pack, I set out with the clothes on my back to make my way in the world. If I was someone of importance in a previous time, or a skilled craftsman, I really couldn’t remember. I did feel the urge to work, and start building a business. I met a man named Fred who was living on a boat at the edge of town. He told me I could make a decent living by mining ore and making armor and weapons from it.

Of course I didn’t know how to do either. So with my shovels in my pack I set out for the mountain. It was hard at first. Most of the ore I mined was lost because of my lack of skill in smelting, but I learned quickly and began to accumulate some iron ingots I could sell to the local smith for some gold. Before long I began going farther a field in search of more ore, and it was there that I ran into my first real trouble. I knew monsters were out there and were to be avoided, but I didn’t expect for some of those monsters to be human. The next thing I knew an evil magician summoned a demon and attacked me, killing my pack horse, killing me, and taking all of my ore. Fortunately a kindly healer was nearby and resurrected me while my body was still warm from the flamestrikes. My attacker, however, was long gone with the product of all my hard work. I was devastated and vowed to never let it happen again. I contacted some friends, and together we formed a merchants guild to protect each other. I began working hard on my self defense skills, and I became very adept at hiding and evasion. As I mined, the incantation for a magical recall spell was never far from my lips.

I worked closely with the leadership of the guild, although I had no desire to be the guild master. In time however, the position was thrust upon me and I took over leadership of the guild. My true desire, however, was in the love of a lady. Not just any lady, but Lady Bethany. She was a powerful sorceress and she weaved her spell of love into my heart. I was totally and completely smitten. I walked across molten ground and braved the most ferocious monsters in defense of her honor. The happiest day of my life was when we were married at the church in Nujelem. In a villa by the sea, I wooed my beloved for the length of our honeymoon. Those were happy times, and prosperous times. I worked hard, became a Grandmaster Blacksmith, and opened a shop on the edge of Britain. My Lady Bethany and I had many happy times together, but only a few moons after we were married, disaster struck.

My dear Bethany fell into a terrible depression. I showered her with gifts and affection, but her depression continued. Then one fateful day, she stood on my doorstep. Kissed me goodbye and cast a powerful spell of fire upon herself and died. It was a spell so powerful that even the gods themselves could not resurrect her. My Lady Bethany departed from this world forever, and now it was I, Bjorg, who was depressed. I wandered aimlessly for a while, but my friend Fred encouraged me to go back to the forge. He challenged me to acquire a magical scroll of Blacksmithing which would allow me to continue my Blacksmith training and achieve the rank of Legendary Blacksmith. So I set to work.

I moved to the new lands of Trammel when the gods created them and continued working hard on my training. In time my heart grew less heavy, but thoughts of Lady Bethany still haunted me. I completed my Blacksmith Training and even achieved the rank of Glorious Lord through my adventures, but life had little spark for me any more. Financially I had all that I needed, so I went into retirement. Increasingly I stayed close to my home by the sea north of the Wind Caves. But it wasn’t long before the winds of fate began to blow.
One morning I was returning from borrowing a cup of sugar from my old friend Fred, when there was a knock at my door. I opened the door and there stood the most beautiful young raven haired woman I have ever laid eyes on. Her eyes were like emeralds shining out of a face sculpted by a goddess. Her lips were the color of sun ripened plums, and soft as the skin of a new born babe. As I struggled to catch my breath and regain my composure, she asked me if I could tell her where she was. She was lost and I had found her! I invited her in for a cup of tea and then I helped her find her way home.

For some strange reason, she kept getting lost and finding herself on my doorstep, this beautiful young maiden, and in spite of myself I began falling in love with her. I was a man twice her age, but she stirred my heart in a way that I hadn’t felt for many moons. Finally one day, we were sitting and talking, and I got down on one knee and asked for her hand. She accepted and we began making plans to be wed. I remodeled the great hall in the Bjorg Collective especially for the ceremony and invited all of the guild to attend. My old friend Fred agreed to do the ceremony, and alas the second happiest day of my life occurred. My Lady KiKi and I were married.

Alas, however, the gods are cruel. Like my first love, my Lady KiKi was soon departed. Less than a fortnight passed until my Lady was kidnapped and carried away. Occasionally I get a pigeon from her begging for me to come and rescue her, but I have been unable to find her. Through some cruel magic, her location seems to be forever lost from me. Her cruel captors do not want her to have any contact with the outside world, and it is only a few hastily scrawled words on a scrap of liberated parchment that reaches me from her dungeon. I pray to the gods that some day I will find her and bring her home to our place by the sea, but my eyes grow dim with age, and my hope likewise.

Today I live by the sea with my brother Robert, or Wrongway as he is known by most. Occasionally, I help out a wandering young adventurer by repairing his armor, or bandaging a wound, or even making him new arms, but mostly I sit and stare out to sea, thinking of my lost loves, and the cruelness of the fates.

Two Wolves

Knight
Wolf Clan people

Let me tell you some of what I have come to know about the usually reclusive native people who are forming a village on the border between Yew and Skara Brae. Myself - I am Engles, mountain man, fur trapper, logger become emissary and statesman now retired to the State of Yew frontier settlement.

I was in the area when the War Band appeared. Silver Wolf led a small group of warriors who tracked Brigands back to their camp and visited them with great slaughter.

This is the site of the wolf clan native village that they claim is the center of their traditional hunting grounds. I befriended the tribe - over the course of about two years learned some of their language and their ways.

I also advised in the construction of the upper defenses that mount the walls of the village. The fence wall and upper cat-walks create firing positions that affords the villagers inside some protection against siege.

The possession of the village is valuable in the war of revenge killing against the Brigands that is ongoing and is likely to last several generations. The region is still somewhat wild and new threats have emerged, Orc Hordes and now Dark Elves.

My short time with the Wolf Clan people has changed my life and I will remember that fondly. I moved on and become an emissary to the Vehoe called the White-Eyes of the cities on behalf of the Wolf Clan.

Troops were being sent from Britain to garrison in the area in order to put down the "native uprising". Then Chief Naga Wolf and myself were able to broker a peace treaty.

My career in politics flourished for a while and I traveled from, Vesper to Minoc, Moonglow and then back to Yew near the people who have been more dear to my heart than my own family.

Now Silver Wolf has become Chief after Naga Wolf died. I was quite surprised that the title did not pass to his son Two Wolves.

They allow me to join in their songs to my good old friend when I occasionally visit the Wolf Clan people.

These days the native village thrives. Many descendants from scattered Chipewyan clans have been able to find there way to the new village and resume a traditional way of life. The people of the native village live together and share everything. They shun metal armor, fancy contraptions, magical travel and generally stick to traditional hunting weapons, like the bow and spears.

I no longer know the names of all the young bloods in the village, but these are some facts that I have come to know about the original War Band also called the Thirdworlders:

Silver Wolf is the currently reigning Chief of the family clan.

Wolf Clan is one of three traditional clans that make up the Chipewayan tribal group.

She was chosen as the new chief over Two Wolves, Chief Naga Wolf's son.

Silver Wolf is also the War Leader and in this role lead the War Band in the counter-attack on the Brigands that brought them to the current location of the Native Village.

Silver Wolf previously rose to the position of War Leader after humble beginnings. An orphan raised by Vehoe parents, as a young girl left to find her people. She was taken in by Naga Wolf at the Oakford camp and then taught traditional ways by Wolf Blood.

Naga Wolf was said to be the first Chipewyan Chief to arise in this land for over twenty generations. He and his son Two Wolves arrived along with the War Band and established the new Wolf Clan village by their enemy camp, the Brigands.

His influence over the people was diminished when Wolfmother took control of tribal affairs. He was a key supporter of Wolfmother's authority up until his death.

Two Wolves son of Naga Wolf is the Xuaz’Honehe (Crazy Wolves warrior society) leader. Crazy Wolves are stealth/ambush fighters, have many scouts and carry out special missions from the War Leader.

Two Wolves was away, traveling in search of sacred artifacts in order to improve his social standing when his father became ill and died. He returned to the village to find Silver Wolf became Chief instead of him.

Now he watches and waits. He hopes to instigate hostilities against the settlers on sacred wolf clan hunting grounds in order to increase his prestige and reclaim his old title as War Leader, with his eye on Chiefhood.

Wolfmother is a deformed old witch who for a time had taken control over tribal affairs and disbanded the elder council. She claims to be Wolf Blood from the Oakford camp who was killed in a fire now reincarnate. She also claims to be one of the original First People who set out seeking the sunrise that gave birth to the Wolf Clan people.

When she first appeared at the Native Village she possessed the Spirit Feather that was thought to have been destroyed. This token was the symbol of her authority as Wolf Blood was the keeper of the Spirit Feather that was carried by Silver Wolf into the land of the lead to speak the the spirits of the ancestors.

The first act by Silver Wolf as Chief was to oppose Wolfmother, reinstate the elder council and in this way the Wolf Clan village returned to a traditional government.

Night Wolf daughter of Moon Wolf was the product of rape by a Vehoe raider named Thorn, orphaned by later raids. She was adopted by Naga Wolf and grew to earn the highest Shaman title Spiritwalker. She left the village in anger when Naga Wolf revealed her being half-blooded, rumored dead.

Iron Wolf was the companion of Silver Wolf and thought to have been killed in the war in Oakford. Later he found his way to the new Wolf Clan village. Silver Wolf now is quite occupied and no longer returns his affection.

Iron Wolf is a consummate hunter, excellent with animals of all sorts and close to distinguishing himself and becoming Hunt Leader, but is despondent over the rift with Silver Wolf.

Since you seem to like my story so much, more can be found out with a little library research, RP Ring

gathering_patrol.jpg

hunterscamp_gathering.jpg

Last edited:

mizer100

Sorceror
Re: Character Biographies

Zitaf Frostcut
Zitaf Frostcut

In an age, forgotten by some and recalled all to well by others, a story of a tragic warrior’s immortality arose. It all started in a dark and drowsy tavern in the town of Britain. Zitaf walked into a tavern named the Hammer and Steel, hidden away on a dark side street. There was a silence as Zitaf entered. Every head turned to see who had come into the tavern. Seeing it was just an outlander they turned back to there drinking and their wagers placed on games of chance. Zitaf walked to a table in the back where he could see everything going on in the tavern. He waited on a serving lady to come to him. The tavern owner, a short, fat dwarf named Gonk, told one of his ladies to go wait on the new comer in the back. Zitaf ordered some strong mead and some roast oxen.

While waiting on his order, all of a sudden the tavern doors burst open, slamming against the wall knocking glass bottles and glasses to the floor breaking all over the place. A man comes stumbling in yelling for help. He had cuts all over him, some looked fatal, and Zitaf couldn’t believe he had made it into the tavern to yell for help. Everyone but Zitaf turning back to there drinking and gambling thinking he was just robbed by thieves, because the streets of Britain where very dangerous at night. But Zitaf walk over to the dying man and ask him what had happened to him. All the man could say was, “the Darkness attacked me, the darkness attacked me, the darkness attack me.” And then with his dying breath he asked Zitaf to help him revenge the death of the king and his army. Zitaf shook him, but there was no life in the soldiers body.

Zitaf went back to his table trying to puzzle out what the soldier meant about the darkness attacking him and asking to revenge the death of the king and his army. Not being able to puzzle it out he rented a room for the night. Zitaf’s dreams where troubled with what happened that night in the tavern. Then waking up well before the sunrise, he went down stairs to get some breakfast. As he got closer to the common room he heard voices. The common room was a buzz with people talking about the slaughter outside of the town. Hundreds and hundreds of the king’s soldiers had died outside the town walls, and there were people asking everyone if they heard anything last night, but none had heard anything. Then they remembered the guy from last night. Zitaf took his table in the back again and every one came to him and asked him what the soldier had told him. “All he told me was that that darkness attack him and asking me to revenge the king and his army deaths. That was his last words.” Zitaf told the people.

He finished his ale. Then left the Hammer and Steel and headed to the city wall, but it was very hard to get to the wall for all the cities residents from everywhere wanted to see the chaos outside the walls. Zitaf had to push his way to the city walls. There he ask the town guards that were on the wall last night if any saw or heard what happen last night outside of the walls. They told him all they saw was the army camp outside they walls, then all the sudden a really thick fog come out of nowhere and surrounded the army. They didn’t hear any thing, and after about what seemed like an hour the fog lifted, just as it had come out of nowhere, leaving carnage and chaos everywhere. Zitaf told them one of the soldiers made it into the town and to the Hammer and Steel with cuts all over him. Cuts that should have left the man out here with his comrades on this field.
Just then the town guards saw the hilt of Zitaf’s sword made in the form of the lions head, marking him as blade master, so the guards backed off him and let him go outside the walls. There were vultures and buzzard on the bodies already, making Zitaf think the Dark Lord had something to do with everything that happened last night. Zitaf investigated the battlefield for what was seemed like hours and hours. Not until the sun was setting did he go back into the city to find a bath to get the awful smell of death off him.

Then he went back to the Hammer and Steel to go to bed for the night, for he had no appetite after being in that field all day. But he found no sleep that night, for he had awful nightmares about the Dark Lord coming again and taking him to the lowest pits of the hatefulness. He dreamed of fighting the Dark Lord in battle and of the dead soldier from the tavern begging him to help revenge his death. The last dream before dawn was a Dark Shadow telling him not to seek revenge against the Dark Lord Sender for the fate of what happen to so many good men. Zitaf’s faith told him he needed to seek out the Dark Lord and make him pay with his life.

I found the Dark Lord Sender in the deepest part of hell. The Sender and I were in the middle of battle, and I was not paying attention. Out of no where one of his minions came at me. I cut it down in mid flight, but I turned my back to the Sender. The Sender saw his opening and ran me though with his blade Hellsender. I yelled, “NO!” and told the soldier I was sorry for not avenging him and his king’s death. I was lying on my stomach when the Sender come over to me. He told me, “Oh no, you wont die Zitaf. You will serve me forever as an undead vampire, hungering for the blood of others, and knowing you failed in your revenge against me. With an evil laugh he turned to mist and was gone from my sight.

Zitaf Frost was born in the yew forest along side of his twin brother Zander. their mother died in the birthing of them. The locals weren't very friendly to elves, so their father took Zander with him and sent Zitaf to live with their uncle in the city of Britain. There Zitaf went on to became a blademaster under the king’s men. He became a knight, but after years of service to the king he resigned from his post to go exploring. Then that night came of the massacre outside of Britains walls. He went looking for the Dark Lord Sender.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

The young woman walked up to the large shadow iron door with trepidation and curiosity, wondering what her future held. Her past held nothing more than a series of misfortunate events and nightmares. Like many in the lands, her parents did not live more than to see her reach womanhood, leaving her a large farm with not enough money to maintain the crops or pay the hired help. She struggled daily to survive with no hope to profit in life. Dreams woven in childhood fantasies of fame and fortune crashed when the reality of poverty and hunger came crawling towards her after the death of her parents.

She held a small slip of paper in her fingers tightly while taking a deep breath, looking upwards and assessing the overall height of this door. She had not seen another door like it… vines embossed down the sides and across the top with a protruding lion’s head center of the vines across the top. The door was rather ornate; however, she knew it must hold some power considering there was no building. She could see hedges, flora, and trees on either side of it. It stood suspended in the air and in some case, suspended in time.

She had gone to Skara Brae to sell her meager supply of onions and cabbage when she was struck with a craving for wine. Taking a few of the coin that should have been used to buy more seed, she made her way to the tavern and ordered a goblet. She sat quietly at the bar, surprised at her own inability to fight such a frugal craving when she heard someone whisper her name. She turned and saw no one but the barkeeper who was working feverishly to clean a pitcher that must have been left on the counter overnight. It was a little early to be drinking. She heard her name again but this time, in the corner, the form of a man slowly appeared before her. The barkeeper seemed not affected at all, almost as if the shadow of a man did not exist. She looked down at the goblet of wine and pushed it back on the bar.

“Come to us, you have been chosen.”

“What?”

Her voice shocked even herself as the barkeeper looked up at her with a raised eyebrow.

“’Scuse me, miss…” The barkeeper looked at her to repeat what she had said.

“I was talking to…” but when she turned back to the corner, the figure was gone. “… myself… I guess.” She rubbed her temple and stood. The barkeeper slowly took her wine from the counter. “It’s been a long day, I should be going. Thank you so much, sir.” She placed the coin plus one extra for a tip onto the counter. Her head swam in thoughts of the figure and questions of if it was truly there or if she should avoid wine for the rest of her days. Mother never quite approved of drinking…

She placed her palm on the wooden tavern door and pushed it open, squinting briefly to allow her eyes to adjust. Once she felt comfortable she fully walked through the door and pulled her hand away. A small piece of paper fell from her palm and the door swung shut. She stood there, confused. After a brief moment, she bent down and picked up the paper. It was a high quality cotton paper. She flipped it between her fingers. It was blank. She looked around and bit her lip. She knew it was not on the door when she went to open it. It was too bright to not notice. She tucked the paper into her apron string and made her way to the bank. She spoke politely to the teller about her account with its now dwindling numbers and asked to go to the back so she may place a few valuable items into the security box. The teller pleasantly complied, leading her to the back room. She pulled her box from the shelving and opened it. There inside was her mother’s ruby ring, her father’s best silk tie, a small pile of silver, 100 gold coin, and… a small slip of white paper.

She stood there looking into the box, her face white and expressionless. The paper looked identical to the one that had fallen from her palm at the tavern. She fumbled around in the waistband of her apron only to come up with nothing. Is this the same… I know I didn’t put this in here… She sat on a nearby stool with the box in her lap. After a few moments she gathered her thoughts. She placed 10 more gold coins into the box along with a small ivory carving of a bear she had found in an old dresser drawer. She took the paper out of the box, locked it, returned the box to the shelf and the key to the banker.

I know I did not put that paper in the security box… She began the long walk home, looking mostly at her feet. She thought about the possibility that she had just dropped the first slip of paper. Maybe she dropped it into the box or maybe it was a different slip of paper. Or maybe she should really just stay away from the wine.

She had made her way about halfway to her small dilapidated farm when a sensation erupted through her abdomen. She grabbed her middle; however, it was not painful – instead moreso just a shock. She looked down and the paper was in her hand again. She screamed and jumped back, dropping the slip of paper. As it fluttered to the ground, spinning to and fro, she noticed black ink on it. How long it took before she knelt to pick up the paper is unknown, but what is known is that she did. She looked down at the ink on the paper and read the word RIGHT.

She stood there and looked around. Without seeming to think, she turned right and began walking. She watched her footing but paid more attention to the slip of paper. She looked down at it was blank. She looked over to step over a fallen branch and when her eyes returned to the slip of paper, the word LEFT was printed. She continued in this manner for more than 2 hours, twisting and turning following the directions being provided by a slip of paper. She never once gave thought to the origin of the paper or the alignment of said origin.

And now she stood in front of a great shadow door, suspended in the air with no supports. She looked around the door and no trick was being played upon her eyes. The paper, now wrinkled, displayed the word KNOCK. The sun was low on the horizon and she knew that if she knocked, chances are she would be sucked further into this strange adventure and not return home in time to get the fire going with any semblance of light. But a decision had to be made. Would the door be here in the morning if she did leave? Did she care?

Her fingers closed slowly into a fist and she raised her arm slowly to the door. She had nothing to lose.

She knocked.

Everything seemed to silence around her. The birds did not sing. Crickets did not chirp. Nothing.

She stood there wondering just what was in the wine when the door clicked and slid open. Before her stood a man of ethereal aura. While his face seemed cold and unfeeling, a smile brushed across his placid face.

“Ah… Miss Crimson, you chose to join us. Do come in.” He motioned into a large stone foyer. “My name is Ferris.”

Tweeek13

Wanderer

the old man woke with a start. The sound of babies crying was uncommon in the depth of these woods. There was no other houses for at least five miles. He followed the cries, ending up at his own front door. Cautiously he unlocked the wooden door, and peered around. The Orcs who dwelled nearby were ruthless enough to use stolen children to lure people from their homes, but thankfully this was not the case. Upon the step lay an infant. Hurriedly the old man picked her up, wanting to slam the door against the cold night, and the greenskins lurking in it.
"I shall raise this wee girl as my own" the old man thought, "And I shall name her Malicia"

Her childhood was uneventful to say the least. Like all children, Malicia climbed trees, and chased squirrels. Unlike her friends though, Malicia had a keen interest in swordsmanship, often watching warriors spar, and marvelling at the riches they had plundered from crypts and dragon's lairs.

Malicia grew to be a competent swordswoman, her skill fuelled by the desire to wield the sword found in her adopted fathers house. Its keen edge and curved blade always intrigued her. One day she could take it no more, and asked the old man.
"Father, where did you get such a blade?"
"From the far off land of the samurais, my dear" was his reply
"What are Samurais?" Malicia asked
"Warriors, of great skill and honour. this blade was awarded to me by a Samurai, after i saved his life from a pack of vicious wolves"
From this moment, her heart was set. When the time was right, Malicia would travel to Tokuno, and train in the art of bushido. Only then could she put the beautiful weapon on her fathers wall to its proper and much deserved use, and maybe astonish children with the jewels and other trinkets earned by her swords edge...

xxaktemxx

Traveler

(ok i dunno what they want for the OOC thing so all im saying is ingame i am you guessed Aktem. and this story represents my OSI expierance and all, especially with my dad who sadly no longer plays UO.)

As a young boy Aktem was skilled in melee combat aginst monsters, mostly that which enhabit Dispise. Training to become as great as the Avatar, Aktem was willing to cheat death in order to (ok i dunno what they want for the OOC thing so all im saying is ingame i am you guessed Aktem. and this story represents my OSI expierance and all, especially with my dad who sadly no longer plays UO.)

As a young boy Aktem was skilled in melee combat aginst monsters, mostly that which enhabit Dispise. Training to become as great as the Avatar, Aktem was willing to cheat death in order to become his dream.
Living around the area near the first mountain pass to the cave of Dispise was a two story log cabin that lived Aktem, and his father, Hellrasor. As Aktem grew stronger and stronger, Hellrasor grew weaker and weaker. Soon, it was Hellrasor's time to leave Brittania. After the loss of the great tamer and father, Hellrasor, a few short months later, the word of Lady Gwenno's death reached him, as he was too young to understand the sevarity of it.
(seeing how Gwenno composed Stones, it was a great loss, and i ended up crying when i found out a few days ago. indeed it was waay late. as it is 12/3/2010) Without cutting his losses, Aktem met up with Kaori Yuzuki, who also wanted to be as great as the Avatar, rode out to complete the ultimate quest. With the help of Kaori, Aktem's skills grew impossibly great with monster hunting, from Ettens, and Earth Elementals, to Daemons, and Blood Elementals. As years passed, the best of friends have yet to even come close to completing they're goal. as it still continues the change in time (from second age to Mondains Legacy) did not make it easy for Aktem, as Kaori easly adapted. These two can be found in Luna, taking measures to complete that which they started.

cope123

Squire
Coheed shuttered. He looked at Inferno with unsureness, as without their leader, Wes, what were they to do? They stood in awe of the vast expanse of their ignorance of what was to happen next. Coheed of Moonglow and Inferno of East Britain wandered from city to city. Listless and with out any real skill.
One day, while stopping to rest in Yew, they met Winn. She was strange to them... Strange robe, strange hair style, strange pointed ears. But, she possessed a kind face. They all talked for a bit and she offered to teach them how to mine, but both declined. No surprise, really. Both Coheed and Inferno have always had the adventurous spirit. Far beyond what could be quelled by shovels and forges. Winn also suggested they go to "Heartwood". This was an adventure that Coheed and Inferno were interested in, to say the least. They had literally traveled to every city of Brittania. So of course, a new unheard of place struck their fancy.
Winn ushered them through the portal to the city and before the new it, they were standing before a beautiful, elegant tree city. It was something unlike anything the tandem had ever seen before. Everyone except them had the same pointed ears. The same strange hairstyles. and even stranger, some of their skin was Luna white, some was Shield of Invulnerability blue.
It wasn't long before they met Marian. Marian called herself an "Arcanist". Coheed's eyes glazed over as the word struck him. He had only heard stories of the powerful magics possessed by these arcanists. He begged her to teach him, only to fall short. She stated that while she could not teach him, she'd gladly sell him a Spellweaving spellbook. Coheed leaped at the idea, asking how much would such a book cost. She replied kindly, "50,000 gold". Coheed looked to Inferno, and Inferno shrugged. They both knew they had no money. Ever since Wes left them, they had been somewhat nomadic... Traveling from place to place, picking the fruits from trees or stealing and killing some of a farmers livestock. They'd never NEEDED gold. But, Coheed NEEDED it now.
They left the beautiful Heartwood and headed along their travels once more. But, Coheed kept the price of that book in his mind and started devising a plan to attain it. At first, he kept his plan from Inferno, fearing that Inferno would disagree in the importance of the book. That was until they sat in on a performance at the Skara Brae Community Center. The minstrel stood on stage telling the crowd of the wonderment that the elven people had to offer the world. The beautiful and reliable works of their crafters, their ability to see at night, their enhanced knowledge of all things magical... And Spellweaving. Coheed flirted with the barmaid to get him and Inferno drinks. But, Inferno tuned that out and listened keenly to the minstrels explanation of the arcane ways. Inferno had never though of himself as much of a warrior. But could this sway his thoughts? Could he be a warrior? Could he handle that sort of power? He looked across the room at Coheed, still flirting at the bar, Then looked down at his hands resting on his legs.
As they were leaving the Community Center, Coheed noticed a certain... oddness about Inferno. "What's the matter, 'Ferno?" Inferno just kept walking. Coheed, unsatisfied with no answer pursued. When they got to the ferry to cross to the mainland, Coheed asked again, "Inferno, what troubles you?" Inferno looked up at him and asked, "Do you think I'd have what it takes to be a mighty warrior?" Coheed, understood the basis of the question and returned, "Do you think I have what it takes to be a great mage?" They both laughed at each other, but came to the unspoken understanding of what was to happen.
Coheed blasted the Daemon with Flamestrikes and Withers as Inferno sliced and stabbed that the red-skinned creature of darkness, making the devil groan in pain as he expired to Coheed's spells and Inferno's blade. They had come a long way since deciding to become warriors, As Coheed picked up an old tattered Magery spellbook as well as learning the dark art of Necromancy which had turned his previously thick black hair, pitch-white and Inferno had become a grandmaster swordsman, tactician and Samurai. They picked up the gold off of the demons corpse and stopped to count their gold. 50,000 gold each. Inferno looked at Coheed, "Well, Co', you ready?" and they set off. They had managed to set aside a little gold in the bank and in their travel back to Yew, took the time to try all the fantastic foods along the way.
As they arrived in the center of Yew, the anxiousness set into both of them. They almost couldn't stop themselves from running to the portal. They stepped into the portal and the smile was quickly wiped from their faces. The beautiful place they had remembered was now in ruin. They came around one of the corners and saw Marian doing everything she could to fight off a small team of dark-grey-skinned demons. Coheed and Inferno jumped into action, fighting along side Marian.

Only 3 survived the the demon incursion of Heartwood.
Coheed, Inferno and Marian.

If you ever enter Heartwood, you will see Marian there. Alone. And now, you know why.

I am Coheed Mordred Osiris.
He is Inferno Ares Osiris.
We are brothers.
We have no leader.