UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - October 4, 2014

hulryung

Sorceror
Now if you could remove delay macros and disable the hit c on sallos too that would be perfect.

Thanks you.
How about change delay macro unit from milliseconds to seconds, instead of disabling delay macro.
I think this will be enough to avoid one key sync.

Shini

Page
How about change delay macro unit from milliseconds to seconds, instead of disabling delay macro.
I think this will be enough to avoid one key sync.

I actually like this idea but still i would rather have the thing disabled.

Last edited:
How about you go play a server where only 20 people PvP and all they do is crutch on items.

Oh wait.

only 20 people? what drug are you on? theres been insane ammount of faction fights with over 20 people in it. sometimes even 30 if you put together all groups that get on (minax/SL/COM) in one unique fight.

I think you should just stop crying so much and get addepted to the new PvP. About UOF, its trash and everyone that plays there know it has no competetion when it comes thru PVP, the best PVP you will get there is going to dungeons to kill tamers lmao, u must be high.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
The ACTUAL pot kicking was, the one that was able to be abused...however, you could still pick the pots up off the ground once thrown by scavenging them. Then, all you'd need to do is rethrow it in time...it took skill, and good timing, otherwise it would backfire...but it added more urgency to dueling/fielding and it took a good degree of skill to do...yet, of course - why should we allow duels/pvp to be interesting? Let's just remove EVERYTHING and add MORE ANIMALS THAT CAN INSTANTLY KILL SOMEBODY...fml...so dumb.

Sorry, this weekend was my daughters birthday, we spent it as a family and I wasn't around to see this post...

But let me clarify something... #1 - there are no animals that can 'instantly kill someone' and your entire post is short sighted. This is why I have a hard time with the concept of posting publish notes like this because no matter what people like you knee jerk reactions and don't even see what the in game effect is before posting. How about instead of knee jerk whining you go ahead and take some time to play before offering a visceral, personal reaction such as this. It actually serves no purpose to post in this manner. You can articulate your concerns in a much more coherent manner and probably get your point across better but this kind of vitriol has no place on the forums... period.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
One fighting style. Wands and pots.

That's what he is saying.

And it's crap, I agree.

Its why everyone is going to uoforever.

And back when this server was 1k+ on the regular, no one used pots.

The less skilled brought that up to norm.

Either you're attempting satire or you don't know your facts... pots were a staple at the peak of this shard, as were wands. While this shard is not at it's peak any more it's still a fun place for players to play and have a good time. All of your posts are directed at making this shard something it never was and never will be. Quite frankly if you can't bring yourself to play what Hybrid is, I would suggest that you move on to a shard that provides you what you want. While I would hate to lose a player, I see no value in continuing to deal with your postings like this.

Either you're attempting satire or you don't know your facts... pots were a staple at the peak of this shard, as were wands. While this shard is not at it's peak any more it's still a fun place for players to play and have a good time. All of your posts are directed at making this shard something it never was and never will be. Quite frankly if you can't bring yourself to play what Hybrid is, I would suggest that you move on to a shard that provides you what you want. While I would hate to lose a player, I see no value in continuing to deal with your postings like this.

As one of the longest playing, most loyal, (and major donator) players, I just want my opinions respected.

I have received none.

Hybrid is the only server I have played since trammel.

I have too many memories, too much time, and way too much money invested in this server.

Perhaps that is why I'm so outspoken about a few things, but it's my human right to have an opinion.

So disagree with it all you want. But respect my opinion.

And yes, my previous post was a satirical troll post.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
As one of the longest playing, most loyal, (and major donator) players, I just want my opinions respected.

I have received none.

Hybrid is the only server I have played since trammel.

I have too many memories, too much time, and way too much money invested in this server.

Perhaps that is why I'm so outspoken about a few things, but it's my human right to have an opinion.

So disagree with it all you want. But respect my opinion.

And yes, my previous post was a satirical troll post.

We've listened, never told you to fuck off, never told you to pound sand etc.. to your opinion but you still believe no one is actually respecting your opinion? Not respecting you would be silencing you etc... no one has done that. I am however glad that your post was satire... :)

As for donations, we do appreciate them... they're what keep the shard running.

Tobias

Sorceror
Errybody rams pots into each other.

You're just mad that you can't abuse the system even more Destroyer!

shader

Sorceror
Quite frankly if you can't bring yourself to play what Hybrid is, I would suggest that you move on to a shard that provides you what you want.

Exactly DragonSlayer, it's hopeless. Ryan actually truly believes that everyone using the same cookie cutter template is preferable, instead of actual diversity. Stun/alchy, or go play another server. To hell with all the other combat skills in the game. Everyone running around as a carbon copy of one another is his wish. Unfathomable, illogical, but it isn't going to change. I've been around a long time like yourself, but sometimes you're better off going elsewhere.

amtothepm

Knight
One fighting style. Wands and pots.

That's what he is saying.

And it's crap, I agree.

Its why everyone is going to uoforever.

And back when this server was 1k+ on the regular, no one used pots.

The less skilled brought that up to norm.

there's no insta-swing on forever either.. so your argument, at best, is flawed. you don't seem to be making much sense.

Last edited:

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Quite frankly if you can't bring yourself to play what Hybrid is, I would suggest that you move on to a shard that provides you what you want.

Exactly DragonSlayer, it's hopeless. Ryan actually truly believes that everyone using the same cookie cutter template is preferable, instead of actual diversity. Stun/alchy, or go play another server. To hell with all the other combat skills in the game. Everyone running around as a carbon copy of one another is his wish. Unfathomable, illogical, but it isn't going to change. I've been around a long time like yourself, but sometimes you're better off going elsewhere.

That's not what was said, period.

There will be some upcoming changes that will allow for new templates... but there's a lot of work to be done to get there. Instahit is not in the cards which Dragon knows that's what I was referring to.

Welcome back though... long absence from 2010 to now...

there's no insta-swing on forever either.. so you're argument, at best, is flawed. you don't seem to be making much sense.

And there is not wands or bolas on that server.

So it is a completely different ballgame.

And so I'm the one making sense, your the one have flashbacks of past arguments.

Instead of chasing me around on the forums, how about you go learn some PvP?

I have my opinions, you have yours.

I just don't hide behind a no namer forum account.

*edit: just delete our posts. We are not contributing anything.

2-1-16
I must have been drunk when I posted this. Allow me to clarify:

Purple's were not the norm.

Tank mages and heal stun were most common.

People used beneficial potions, but in one on one duels it was mostly just ref potions.

The average Joe had more honor.

Last edited: