UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - May 21, 2016 - Wands & more

I believe even just having mini heal and/or mana drain wands exactly how they were before.. wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Get rid of lightning and G heal completely, honestly casting a spell that uses 0 mana is over the top in my opinion. Wands costing mana should be normal, showing the spell should also be normal, stopping in place seems to make wands pointless. But I think just mana drain mini heal and maybe fireball wands like they were before wouldn't be so over powered like light n G heals

I would suggest making another thread about Hybrid armor and separate one about additional wand changes.

To be fair, 75% of the community already voted to completely remove pvp wands on hybrid. However staff chose to nerf wands instead of completely removing them. Maybe a slight tweak will fix it even more? Anything is better than it was before, however the job is still not done.

We just have to give the staff time.
75 percent of the community , so you mean 3 and a half ppl? lol