UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - May 21, 2016 - Wands & more

The fact that hybrid armor in it's current state is allowed to exist but wands get nerfed this hard is ridiculous.

I'm not really all that for or against wands either way... but these changes just seem silly. In my opinion there are many ways to change them so that they aren't near as bad of a problem. I get that the groups that run around with one button weaken wand macros are retarded, but you have to realize that these changes aren't going to change the fact that people will still do whatever they can to automate gameplay (see Dylan, D-Lee, Sanchen, etc. still on their autoheals after 15 years playing this game). Seems like these changes hurt the legit players who run around with less numbers more than anything.

And again... hybrid armor not being touched is just laughable at this point. Whoever is in charge of making PVP changes needs a reality check (or uses it themselves so has personal motives) if their number 1 priority hasn't been to remove this. I could almost cope with these dumb changes to wands if they actually removed/heavily nerfed what is the abomination called hybrid armor.

YewGuards

Sorceror
The fact that hybrid armor in it's current state is allowed to exist but wands get nerfed this hard is ridiculous.

I'm not really all that for or against wands either way... but these changes just seem silly. In my opinion there are many ways to change them so that they aren't near as bad of a problem. I get that the groups that run around with one button weaken wand macros are retarded, but you have to realize that these changes aren't going to change the fact that people will still do whatever they can to automate gameplay (see Dylan, D-Lee, Sanchen, etc. still on their autoheals after 15 years playing this game). Seems like these changes hurt the legit players who run around with less numbers more than anything.

And again... hybrid armor not being touched is just laughable at this point. Whoever is in charge of making PVP changes needs a reality check (or uses it themselves so has personal motives) if their number 1 priority hasn't been to remove this. I could almost cope with these dumb changes to wands if they actually removed/heavily nerfed what is the abomination called hybrid armor.
I would suggest making another thread about Hybrid armor and separate one about additional wand changes.

To be fair, 75% of the community already voted to completely remove pvp wands on hybrid. However staff chose to nerf wands instead of completely removing them. Maybe a slight tweak will fix it even more? Anything is better than it was before, however the job is still not done.

We just have to give the staff time.

I would suggest making another thread about Hybrid armor and separate one about additional wand changes.

To be fair, 75% of the community already voted to completely remove pvp wands on hybrid. However staff chose to nerf wands instead of completely removing them. Maybe a slight tweak will fix it even more? Anything is better than it was before, however the job is still not done.

We just have to give the staff time.
Kind of pointless to make another thread as it's been brought up many times before. Just to be clear, the only response that anyone in support of hybrid armor has in justifying it's existence is that the people who have it paid a lot of money in order to acquire it and that it wouldn't be fair to them to change or remove it. It's a joke that they have not done anything about it, yet are nerfing wands in the way that they are. Whoever is in charge of changes regarding PVP needs fired TBH.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Kind of pointless to make another thread as it's been brought up many times before. Just to be clear, the only response that anyone in support of hybrid armor has in justifying it's existence is that the people who have it paid a lot of money in order to acquire it and that it wouldn't be fair to them to change or remove it. It's a joke that they have not done anything about it, yet are nerfing wands in the way that they are. Whoever is in charge of changes regarding PVP needs fired TBH.
It appears that the staff contradicting our belief that they would never change anything. Which would lead one to think any suggestions are up for discussion. Keep making suggestions and while you're at it, feel free to use Slack to get a direct response.

TheNuthigh

Knight
They could have easily asked me what to do and I would have told them... Random lightning wand delay so you can't macro weaken lightning wands...

GH wands could have a 1-2 charge limit every 2 minutes so that it can not be spammed in 1v1's... Both "problems" fixed... Give me more reason to stay on demise...

Btw you dumb fuck @KBR I don't even have wands, I just loot them off of retards like yourself then I use them.

I admit when someones right, 25magery? that aint making me come back....
but if the changes were like this heavy it would be alot better. (more incentive)