UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - May 21, 2016 - Wands & more

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
During server wars tonight, we will be making the following changes:
  • Wand changes:
    • Words of power are now displayed when casting.
    • They can no longer be used while moving.
    • They can no longer be used while paralyzed.
    • The casting delay has been increased to match the spells when cast normally.
    • A 25.0 Magery skill penalty is incurred while having a wand equipped.
    • Traditional wand loot from monsters has been restored.
  • Fixed the Magincia inn regions to allow instant log outs.
  • Item identification can now be used on items inside secure trade windows.
  • Orc Brutes now drop Orc Masks, a tan mask that looks like the Orcish Kin Mask. Note that, unlike the Orcish Kin Mask, the Orc Mask does not protect you from orcs. These masks can be blessed with a CBD.
  • Dungeon stealables timers have been randomized to 80%-120% of their previously fixed delays.
  • Vote stone changes:
    • Removed the gamesites200 link, and replaced it with uogateway.
    • Added more clothing: sandals (rare), bandana, half apron
    • Added new clothing labels.
Further updates to Mobs of the Month and Hybrid Coins are being worked on. Stay tuned for those!

kdivers

Knight
  • A 25.0 Magery skill penalty is incurred while having a wand equipped.
change we can believe in

Outkast KBR

Traveler
We may have as well deleted wands altogether with these changes... Can't use a GH wand when paralized? Thats kind of silly, yet you have to get "paralized" to use a wand now.

Look at this hypocrite crying about wands but keep the ones he " uses ".

Although I do think not being able to use a gheal wand while paralyzed is a bit over the top.

Azazel-

Sorceror
This is so fucking stupid.

Not even the wands.

Like when you guys are deciding what kind of changes you wanna bring, who's the genius that's like "Well I think everybody would really appreciate if you could insta log at the magencia Inn!"

Stop wasting your time on shit that doesn't matter and nobody cares about.

Smh...
you whiney lil faggot...
do you pay for updates to be implemented?
no...
you play a free to play game and cry like you are a spoiled bitch not getting what he wants.
yes...

be greatful this shard is still up.

detouring people away from automized gameplay = win
pissing off those who crutch = priceless

They could have easily asked me what to do and I would have told them... Random lightning wand delay so you can't macro weaken lightning wands...

GH wands could have a 1-2 charge limit every 2 minutes so that it can not be spammed in 1v1's... Both "problems" fixed... Give me more reason to stay on demise...

Btw you dumb fuck @KBR I don't even have wands, I just loot them off of retards like yourself then I use them.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you whiney lil faggot...
do you pay for updates to be implemented?
no...
you play a free to play game and cry like you are a spoiled bitch not getting what he wants.
yes...

be greatful this shard is still up.

detouring people away from automized gameplay = win
pissing off those who crutch = priceless
What does automated game play have to do with being able to instantly log at the magencia Inn? Are you straight up retarded or do you not know how to read?

I literally said "I'm not even talking about the wands"

The whole purpose of my post is that they're are other more important matters that should take presidence.

And yes my opinion should matter because guess what happens when no body logs in anymore?

Bye bye hybrid.

The only people who cared that much about automated wand syncs are scrubs like you who couldn't heal them.

Go back to the buying and selling section geek

YewGuards

Sorceror
Anything was better than the current system. It does not matter what the update is. I'll be happy as long as they continue to change, review the results and implement change accordingly.

Bring on more updates and continue to disrupt our glorious small sandbox with the possibility of more players.

*Drinks wine*

Lol, the funny thing is everyone knows hybrid has the best ruleset out of ANY server.. Now people think it needs to be changed... The real issue is ownership and showing players we are moving forward, we don't need to fuck up PvP we need to FIX it.. This is not the correct fix, ask someone who has been pvping for 10+ years instead of making changes we "THINK" are good ones...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Lol, the funny thing is everyone knows hybrid has the best ruleset out of ANY server.. Now people think it needs to be changed... The real issue is ownership and showing players we are moving forward, we don't need to fuck up PvP we need to FIX it.. This is not the correct fix, ask someone who has been pvping for 10+ years instead of making changes we "THINK" are good ones...
I'll bet any amount of money the people who made these decisions have never pvped before.

Look at who is supporting it.

1. Bank sitters who don't pvp.

2. Trolls who haven't played the server in forever.

GG

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
The whole purpose of weaken wand syncs was so 2 people had a chance to kill someone in a group of 10.

How are small groups gong to be able to pvp now?

Ebolt syncs?

Regular wand syncs?

Guess what str pots plus petal?
2 people will never kill someone with one of those syncs if they are str poted or even petaled.

It's like admins don't know the mechanics of the game lol.

All these scrubs are gonna do now is str pot everytime they see you cast an offensive spell so they never die..

Code Blue

Knight
The whole purpose of weaken wand syncs was so 2 people had a chance to kill someone in a group of 10.

How are small groups gong to be able to pvp now?

Ebolt syncs?

Regular wand syncs?

Guess what str pots plus petal?
2 people will never kill someone with one of those syncs if they are str poted or even petaled.

It's like admins don't know the mechanics of the game lol.

All these scrubs are gonna do now is str pot everytime they see you cast an offensive spell so they never die..
Back in the day we would fight eqms without wands and we would dirt them 3 vs 10. Maybe uog just wants to go back to it's roots.