UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - June 4, 2016

ploki

Knight
it is my belief that any "econmic" issues will even out when there is a larger playerbase. More people that play the server, more transactions among players spreading wealth, and stimulating competition, which will drive down prices. There will always be wealthy players, and poor players... besides i think there are many avenues for a player to propagate a income.

we left hybrid months ago... Enjoy your dead shard... I won't cry over hybrid armor , I'm too rich for that. Do all the change you want for all I care :). But please no BS about it was not mean to be bless... sound like crap to my ears
left hybrid months ago, what exactly did you ever do on hybrid? I STILL SEE UR CHARS GATING TO UR VENDORS...like right now...lol

left hybrid months ago, what exactly did you ever do on hybrid? I STILL SEE UR CHARS GATING TO UR VENDORS...like right now...lol

:) Melody log her chars to sell her items to you guys. Is it playing? Not really. oh yes you will tell you thats it's the only thing she can do. anyways... good one dude good one.

Lippy-

Sorceror
Turning my Hybrid Plate into DECO ! FUCK!
Trade for hybrid coins ?????? How about you trade us all 200 million gold for it .....
I guess if you bitch on the forums long enough than ANYTHING is possible even if it makes no sense at all.

I agree players should get some type of great reward for their hybrid armor..

Also I wouldn't mind trying instant hit option in the duel pit only

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
What did you do for Hybrid? Seriously the only thing I know about you is what I read from the pvp treads... Always bitching and basing. Is it what you do for the server?

I keep the pvp aspect exciting.

Because of my antics on the forums, I have players begging for me to login so they can try to kill me.

With out that, the server is dead

The Monk231

Wanderer
I keep the pvp aspect exciting.

Because of my antics on the forums, I have players begging for me to login so they can try to kill me.

With out that, the server is dead
you got 1 nigga constantly asking u to log on, you fool...
which if u didn't know is a bad image to players who read the forums to see if anythings changed u children have been saying the same shit for months....

The Monk231

Wanderer
You'll prolly ask me to show proof so ill go ahead and say this
(Go back to everysingle thread yo tired ass has posted in)
just because its said differently dosent mean it means something else....

The Monk231

Wanderer
Great changes staff members, but the hybrid armor wasn't rlly that big a deal ar dosent mean anything to the majority of the populations templates (alchystun,bola-tamer, & scribe) so kind of pointless change there

MelodyTFA

Squire
This is great! Can't wait to see all the people who quit UO actually come back again! Hybrid should make adds so old players now know that the dreaded hybrid armor will be gone, im sure we will get a couple more players...... Maby the 3 players who constantly bitch and cry about it on forums will actually make a hybrid account instead of playing on UOforever?