UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - January 23, 2016

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • All Event League Taskmaster weapons are now properly two-handed.
  • The Event League Titan's Hammer can now be pigmented.
  • NPC guilds (like the Thieves Guild) now only require one time requirement to join: either 2 days of in-game time or 7 days since character creation.
  • Added pet bonding duration messages.
  • Added The Study of the Solen Hive quest:
    • This quest can be started by speaking to a naturalist in a Britannian library.
    • The quest awards plant seeds in rare pink, aqua, magenta and fire red colors.
Mobs of the Month remains winter themed for now.

The shard may take a few more minutes to restart this week due to server maintenance.

lucascyb

Sorceror
The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • All Event League Taskmaster weapons are now properly two-handed.
  • The Event League Titan's Hammer can now be pigmented.
  • NPC guilds (like the Thieves Guild) now only require one time requirement to join: either 2 days of in-game time or 7 days since character creation.
  • Added pet bonding duration messages.
  • Added The Study of the Solen Hive quest:
    • This quest can be started by speaking to a naturalist in a Britannian library.
    • The quest awards plant seeds in rare pink, aqua, magenta and fire red colors.
Mobs of the Month remains winter themed for now.

The shard may take a few more minutes to restart this week due to server maintenance.

Just wanted to make a few suggestions of some stuff players been talking about:

1. Blades can attack people that flagged someone in town now without getting guard wacked.
2. When a attacker attacks a pet from outside of GZ they can continue to attack it into GZ without the pet or player flagging the opposing attacker.
3. Wands dont use mana.
4. When a opposing player peaces a pet they dont turn grey, peacemaking blue pets should turn a character a criminal.

Thanks for your hard work Suzy I know its aint eazy when your alone :/

kdivers

Knight
the only way to cheat of steam is if the server is run by noobs who don't know how cap out movement requests sent to the server

Cronus3166

Sorceror
Have there been any changes to the spawn rate of Sea Serpents? Last 2 days, I have had a few sessions where I sit for about 30-60 minutes without seeing a single Serpent.

I have 100 Fishing, usually sail off a decent away from Moonglow. Didn't know if maybe a change happened or I'm just hitting SUPER terrible luck. But I felt the days before the patch I would see at least a couple every hour, if not more.

susejmaster

Traveler
Have there been any changes to the spawn rate of Sea Serpents? Last 2 days, I have had a few sessions where I sit for about 30-60 minutes without seeing a single Serpent.

I have 100 Fishing, usually sail off a decent away from Moonglow. Didn't know if maybe a change happened or I'm just hitting SUPER terrible luck. But I felt the days before the patch I would see at least a couple every hour, if not more.
I haven't noticed any change seems your luck is bad, if u want some green nets id be willing to part with a few to help a fellow fisherman out.