UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - December 19th 2009

QuikSilver

Wanderer
Re: Changes - December 19th 2009

i think having the account be 2 weeks old would be a better option, that way people can't just make accounts for the rewards at this point and those who have recently started (me being one of those) don't get left out, new players already can't afford to buy the gifts, would be nice to atleast get something.

Ulcaster

Wanderer

Or people with an account atleast 1 week old on Xmas, since it was announced today its already too late to make 1 account and be on time for xmas, and then I can get a reward! :D

xseno

Wanderer

Revelations;2004106 said:
Mark,
Did the loot increase on all monsters or just certain monsters mark? If so what percentage?

Killed few cyclops, titans and elder gazers today and i would say the increase is around 40%. In short quite smexy :)

wkstrm

Lord

Ulcaster;2004237 said:
I joined 4 days ago, thats unfair!

It's made like that to prevent account farming. If they lowered the recuirements it would still be unfair to someone who just joined today or yesterday. If you want a good chance at getting something nice for X-mas check out this: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/player-run-events/214139-wkstrms-x-mas-event.html

xseno;2004290 said:
Killed few cyclops, titans and elder gazers today and i would say the increase is around 40%. In short quite smexy :)

That's a nice increase.

Diamond's Inc.;2004519 said:
def a lot more peeps farming seems like. yea!!

Good, then I can go out in dungeons and die with my PK attempting to PK farmers. ;)