1. To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.
    Dismiss Notice

Champion Spawn has way too many spawn than OSI.

Discussion in 'Unhandled Reports' started by Opywang, Aug 22, 2016.

1. MadeInQuebec

MadeInQuebec Forum Member of the Year 2008

I think you are just doing something terribly wrong. Spawning by itself is not that hard. It does not take 100 players, and it does not cost 150 mil's in suit. 4 or 5 players with a 5 mil's suit can do it relatively well.

You keep coming back with that Demise clone thing. Please provide a quote or link to where those words are spoken so we discuss that further and that I explain to you what demise is once and for all.

That is extremely accurate.

Bama likes this.
  2. april0395

april0395 Sorceror

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anthony File likes this.
  3. Ortiz

Ortiz Sorceror

Your opinion of fun is much different than my opinion of fun. I think spawns are far too easy and should be beefed up a bit.

MB, Exillion and MadeInQuebec like this.
  4. Opywang

Opywang Page

Here is two video one from OSI, and one from Demis. On OSI they had 4 candle it's as lowest as it'll go it won't reset back to zero candles.

I counted 18 kills per white candles here avg 90 kills per red skulls on OSI.
    https://youtu.be/Hca-tmyIwlQ

I counted 46 kills per white candles avg 230 kills per red skulls on Demis.
    https://youtu.be/L6Sp2V0OBE8

I know the skulls are different, but I can get it to 5 red skulls exactly the same as on OSI to count the kills if we need to, but MB has already counted for us so we can use MB charts instead to make it easier on all of us. According to MB chart 4th red candles are 202 kills so that is 40 kills per white. This is more then double the kills compare to OSI.

I have 2 weeks to play on test shard on OSI if I need to do more testing for y'all I'll be glad to do all the testing for you.

#24 Opywang, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  5. Bama

Bama Bug Huntress

Let me start by saying I didn't watch all of the Demise video

Now your OSI video
    Starts with 4 red candles because that champ spawn is always active (and on Demise it is always 0) it is a random red candle start 2,3, or 4

You kill 14 dark wisps and go check the alter and see no white candles.You kill 9 more of them and when you go check you see 1 white candle. So when did that white candle appear?

Now for the next white candle
    You kill more spawn and this time before getting the 2nd white candle you run back and forth checking until you see it. Total kills between candles is 14 but we don't know when the 1st candle appeared

Now I may have counted wrong (I stopped paying attention because of what I posted) but I think your total kills needed for the 3rd and 4th white candles are different amounts

Here is the problem
    Spawns reset so you could have had the spawn reset on you while you were killing spawn to get the 1st white candle.Remember that the spawn you were doing was already active

What you need to do is kill spawn to get the 1st white candle and stop.
    Let the spawn reset on you (the white candle disappears) and do a kill count from that point

Now the comparison problem
    To remove all doubt you need to have the same amount of red candles on the alter
    I think it would be best to get the OSI alter to zero red candles to do your comparison

#25 Bama, Aug 24, 2016
  6. Tanya

Tanya Page

Please test the Angels (Ethereal Warriors) - how hard they are to kill on a Sampire. On Demise they leech all your mana and all your stamina,
    and even with 50 hml 50 hsl weapon it is nearly impossible to kill them.

7. Bama

Bama Bug Huntress

Leeching on OSI is different than on Demise

Tanya likes this.
  8. Tanya

Tanya Page

Ok, but is it possible to kill an Angel melee on OSI? Mana and stamina drop to 0 !

#28 Tanya, Aug 24, 2016
  9. Anthony File

Anthony File Sorceror

@Opywang your biggest issue with spawning is you refuse to use AoE's. You're on a Necromage Weaver yet refuse to cast T-Storms/Withers and insist on Ma/Fb'ing spawn.

While you were in KvG briefly, I never saw you have this much issue when we worked Barracoon. Infact I remember you actually doing "Ok" for a deaf guy without having any voice communications. You would wither your ass off, yet now you seem to have gone retarded and try to single target every fucking mob.

No one else but you has a problem with spawning on Demise. Convert to the standards or just keep suffering, nothing is changing for you.

10. Anthony File

Anthony File Sorceror

I've posted you an all-in-one macro so you can finally take down the mighty Barracoon Spawn.

//If the Opywang is Winded, he will eat an Enchanted Apple.
    if buffexists 'essence of wind'
    usetype! 0x2fd8
    @headmsg '!★★RUN Opy! Run!★★!' '37' 'self'
    endif
    //If the Opywang is Poisoned, he will drink a Greater Cure Potion.
    if poisoned 'self'
    usetype! 0xf07
    @headmsg '!★★Cure the Opywang!★★!' '37' 'self'
    endif
    //If the Opywang is Mortaled, he will eat an Enchanted Apple, and run like hell.
    if yellowhits 'self'
    usetype! 0x2fd8
    @headmsg '!★★RUN Opy! Run!★★!' '37' 'self'
    endif
    //If the Opywang Falls below 90 Health, he will drink a Greater Heal Potion to get back into the fight!
    if hits <= 90
    usetype! 0xf0c
    @headmsg '!★★Heal the Opywang!★★!' '37' 'self'
    endif
    //If all is well in Opyland, he will then cast a Wither.
    cast 'Wither'
    @headmsg '!★★Not Casting Ma/FB!★★!' '37' 'self'

da'engineer and MadeInQuebec like this.