UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Catskills?

Aminals

Wanderer
Re: Catskills?

I started on cats in 99, ran a theif guild in Moonglow for awhile called FoK

We teamed up with Npk for a bit and stole everyones shit while they killed em

Azkrak was my theif back then

samikapanen

Wanderer

Kapanen- on and off since the beginning. Emerald Kingdom of Connemara. I guess you could say we carried the torch from the Knights of Yew. My old guild leader to this day still safeguards a lot of KoY artifacts including the old guildstone.

Mordoc

Sorceror

i was in EKOC for awhile. i still have the gm on my icq list and talk to him every now and then

samikapanen

Wanderer

Mordoc;2084840 said:
i was in EKOC for awhile. i still have the gm on my icq list and talk to him every now and then

Yeah I just talked to Aedon a couple weeks ago. It'd be nice to get him out this way. More people here than there.

Dazed

Wanderer

I played cats right before t2a came in until a bit after AOS...

i was in DWG, PIC, HF, and UPC

my chars were Riddlebox, Dexter Holland, Wes Borland, D-Loc, Milenko, DJ Lethal

Mordoc

Sorceror

samikapanen;2085054 said:
Yeah I just talked to Aedon a couple weeks ago. It'd be nice to get him out this way. More people here than there.

yeah i dont see much rp on this shard though so im not sure if he would like it too much here.

who was your char in EKOC? mine was Cannibal.....i was around at the beginning of EKOC but left after a few months.

Inhalant

Traveler

97-03ish on catskills, Minty Montana, Minty Scabilian. Used to run around vesper tons, always loved that town.

outl4w69

Wanderer

98-2000 catskills...

chars names i was Drake
freinds where lock and Arkon
leader of minax faction for a long time best pvper ive ever seen was Arkon

Miami Vice

Traveler

just started hybrid used to play catskills. played from 02-06. didn't pvp much until aos era. ran with my homie starwind his red was diablos my red was named double helix used pvp at yew gate alot and raid champspawns don't really remember the rest of names since it's been along time. just finished my alchey/stun mage temp is anybody willing to school me in pvp? not looking for any hand outs just looking to learn the ropes.

Vagnor

Wanderer

Played on cats from 97 to ... my account is technically still active lol

Characters:

Vagnor
Balthasar
Draco Darkrift

Guilds I was in were mainly RP guilds such as Crimson Alliance, Undead and Shadowclan Orcs. I was also in Salina's Republic which hungout just outside of Minoc north of the path towards Vesper in the late 90's.

Draccus

Wanderer
I'm a little late to the party.

I used to play on Catskills too. 97 - 2001 or something like that. Just signed up here seeing Riddlebox who I remember. Hehe.

Went by the name: Draccus Arathorn or just Draccus.. I can't remember.

Used to be in the guild DWG.

Knew some people:

Lysandra
Riddlebox
Dalamar
Curly
Harriet Tubman

A bunch more that I can't remember. If anyone remember's me, PM me or something.

Hope to hear from some people.