UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cannot Install UO

Bamboozle Me

Wanderer
Also when I install Ultima Online Classic, when it's patching it doesn't tell me what patch is being applied so I cant cancel it before it patches all the way to 7.0.24 but I need to cancel before 7.0.8.2 so that I can run Sallos.
Any ideas?

chesty

Sorceror
Did you get this figured out? I am having the same issue with the inability to see which patch.

Thanks

Smokeuog

Sorceror
When you first start uo on the login screen it should show the patch version.
Launch uo with razor so it does not patch and takes u to the login screen fyi

Fr0sty

Lord
Have you tried deleting the mondains legacy setup file and redownloading it?

In order to get your patch to stop before 7.0.8.2 you will have to download an older client(such as this mondains legacy client that you're having trouble installing)

After you get it to install, you have to go into your UO directory and open "vercfg,cfg" in notepad or wordpad. Change the IP in there to "patch.uo.eamythic.com"(leave the 8888 as this is the port) Save it and then run the UO client again.

Once you start up the patcher, it will patch awhile and then tell you that the patching is complete(which it's not). You'll have to go into the UO directory again and open "uo.exe". This will continue the patching. Eventually this will also tell you that the patching is complete(which it still wont be). So when it does this, run the UOPatcher like you did the first time and it should take you all the way to 7.0.8.2

This all, of course, depends on if you can get the older client to install.