UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Cannot communicate with Origin Server"

Triden

Sorceror
"Cannot communicate with Origin Server"

I have read dozens of threads about this problem, and so far none of the answers solve it for me. I played on Hybrid about three years ago, and had 4 accounts at the time. Then I took a 3ish year break, during which all of my accounts were (obviously) wiped. I even made a new account with the same login name, so I am sure that they are all gone. About 6 months ago, I made two new accounts on my laptop without a hitch, and I still have them. Just recently I got a new pc. I tried creating a new account on it, and got the message "There is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again."
I have tried numerous different login/password combos, so they're not already taken or anything.
No one else on my IP uses Hybrid, so that can't be it.
I can't create accounts on my laptop any more either.
I just patched to 6.0.6.1 - to no avail.
I looked in my desktop folder and it only shows the two accounts that I've been using.

If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated!

PS I'm patching to 6.0.6.1 on my laptop, so if that works I'll say so.

Scarous

Sorceror
Re: "Cannot communicate with Origin Server"

I am having the exact same issue. Just started playing again after a few months... My original account worked but is full... I wanted to try making a tamer, but it wont let me create a second account. Says it cannot communicate with Origin.

Trevor

Knight

As you say you have 3 accounts already. I bet one time you enter in the wrong username and it made a 4th account what i would do is go into your uo folder and then in the desktop folder and you will see all the accounts created or used on that computer.
Code:
E:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\Desktop

Scarous

Sorceror

The only accounts there are mine and my friends, and he created his accounts on his computer a couple years ago.

jorn

Sorceror

super easy fix. On the screen that razor loads to, change the server on the drop down menu to hybrid instead of origin.

Trevor

Knight

he said he can get on with other account which means hes on hybrid

Triden

Sorceror

trevorc21;1825738 said:
As you say you have 3 accounts already. I bet one time you enter in the wrong username and it made a 4th account what i would do is go into your uo folder and then in the desktop folder and you will see all the accounts created or used on that computer.
Code:
E:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\Desktop

I had already looked in the folder - on both my pc and my laptop - and both folders show only the two accounts I've been using.

And jorn, haha, I wish it were that easy. trevorc is right, I can get on to two accounts with no problems, I just can't create any more.

Triden

Sorceror

it seems like a fair amount of people are having this problem... is there any solution?