UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CAN ANYONE FIND THOSE UO RAPS?

CAN ANYONE FIND THOSE UO RAPS?

I dont want the one by castro that on youtube.

there was one by a guy talking shit on irina and about "krrios turn off ur hacks and meet me at the graveyard" and then something like "i killed your whole guild and didnt even disarm my dagger"

another one was something about "every time i do it, i do it for minoc, every time i do it i do it for idocs"

then there was another one by a guy named JAYOOOOOOO or something that was rly good.

then the classic one my R33N to the T.I. instrumental.

anyone????

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: CAN ANYONE FIND THOSE UO RAPS?

someone find that rap with r33n to the beat of what you know, by ti. I liked that one a lot!

yoshi0520

Sorceror

Rap and UO...

*shakes head*

Now I'm convinced beyond any doubt that rap is the lowest art form. I mean really. Let's rap about how hard we are when we hit hotkeys and mouse clicks...

Eric_Melvin

Wanderer

Can anyone point me in the direction of Sir Ryan's old rap song? You know that one that goes like... "why you over there looking at me while i'm fucking your mom? why you over there looking at me while im taking your fucking regs?" that song cracks me up and its catchy. Anyone that can help me out would be greatly appriciated.

Stides40oz

Knight

yoshi0520;1962863 said:
Rap and UO...

*shakes head*

Now I'm convinced beyond any doubt that rap is the lowest art form. I mean really. Let's rap about how hard we are when we hit hotkeys and mouse clicks...

That shit is raw wut u talkin about