UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

$!C

Mrdude

Wanderer
$!C

We're a tight-knit group of mature players looking for dedicated active IDOCers/PvPers. We faction, PvP, PvM and are quite successful IDOCers. We have our own ventrilo and website.

Players are rewarded based on the amount of work they put in (eg. timing a plot or defending a sigil). We try to steer away from your typical grab n' gate IDOC guilds. We'll grab everything we can and split loot/plot so every member benefits.

requirements:
- a microphone. We use ventrilo and if you're not on ventrilo as far as we're concerned you're not on at all. If you're at an idoc and not on ventrilo expect to get sync'd.
- you have a red mage on a separate account as the IDOC blue/faction accounts.
- Be mature. we're all over 22 and play UO:G for fun. The last thing we need is someone intruding on that.
- Be a good field-pvper. By now I think we all know the difference between the duel pits, IDOC PvP and faction PvP.
- Know how to idoc and faction. Have appropriately marked runebooks for cut-offs and hot-spots for factions, as well as how to find/time IDOCs and spend at least an hour or two a day doing so.
- Loyal members. Everyone goes through a trial period as we tend to share entire books of greatlys/IDOCs with each other so we expect you to be unguilded without any ties. Furthermore, if we run red and you're also guilded with the guy that just got dumped on it creates unnecessary problems for you.

If you'd like to have fun and make $$ doing it, contact me via AIM - mrdudesirguyman

Mrdude

Wanderer
Re: $!C

we recently changed our name to the tile cleaners 409

will be posting screenshots as we go along. unfortunately we only snagged a screenshot of the madness, but if you were there you know how much fun it was :D that screenshot was a bit after we cleared the house, but there must've been at least 15 blues in it

gating brit against 5 of us isn't cool :(

Attachments

• Total Pwnage.jpg
    Total Pwnage.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 91

Biao

Sorceror
Re: $!C

krump_king;1959907 said:
im interested but what faction do you guys roll

I may be mistaken since i having isp problems and couldnt play this last week.
But i think the guild started faction this last sunday on COM.
I will post some SS of the guild rolling as soon i get new isp ;)