UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying Smithy BoDS

Ungo-hybrid

Wanderer
Buying Smithy BoDS

Buying or Trading for the following small bod pieces:

Valorite 15 exp platemail:
Tunic, legs, arms, gorget

Verite 20 exp platemail
All pieces (Already have the lbod)

Paying in gold, or will trade smithy or tailoring power scrolls or bods.
Also if your looking for other form of compensation such as dp kegs or bulk ingots, let me know what you're looking for.

AIM: UngoSe7en

Or PM me or post here.

Ataris

Wanderer
man i wish i could even get a DC platemail bod.. all i ever get is useless weapon bods.. thats a damn nice bod if one could complete hehe

Ungo-hybrid

Wanderer
I don't know if I'll ever get it completed. Most of the bod community is way too greedy to ever do even trades for bods... all they want to do is buy or sell.

kjlimo

Wanderer
hey i represent that community, buy the way i'll buy every BOD anyone wants to sell .... lol just joking sell to this guy i grow my own..... oh and yes i've only heard of one person who filled a platmail verite

Ungo-hybrid

Wanderer
kjlimo said:
hey i represent that community, buy the way i'll buy every BOD anyone wants to sell .... lol just joking sell to this guy i grow my own..... oh and yes i've only heard of one person who filled a platmail verite

Translation?

kjlimo

Wanderer
read through my typos, i meant give you all the sales, and i've only heard of one guy filling a verite platemail LBOD