UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying obsidian statues and pieces.

Oaks

Knight
Re: Buying obsidian statues and pieces.

Updated.

Thought I was close to completing the colection but I still need 17/18 statues.

Oaks

Knight

I can finally show off my exquisite sculpted behind to all the Luna ladies;

Attachments

• obsi.JPG
    obsi.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 163

Oaks

Knight

My obsidian supplies have been drying up lately, I demand more! ;)

Oaks

Knight

Still searching for the remaining elusive nine.

Hmm... I think I just might get into that quest. I really don't want so much as the ordinary statues, but I'm thinking I might want one of each of my characters, so if I get any of the ones you're missing, I'd be happy to sell 'em to you. ;)

Oaks

Knight

I know figures are nothing to go by since in the end it is just a 50/50 chance, but the first one took me 20 attempts of putting pieces together before getting a named one and the second took me just over 30.

No wonder it is a small club of demise players who can claim to own a statue named after them.

I'm not overly positive, but I *THINK* that the odds of getting a statue of one's self are equal to that of getting any given statue. I'm uncertain, though, since the script isn't too clear on that. So this'll take a lot of times doing said quest. ;)

Oaks

Knight

New deal; last 7 missing statues - 500k each.

Lowering the buying price of obsidian pieces to 10k (people who contacted me before; I'll still buy them at the previous buying price).

Oaks;496569 said:
New deal; last 7 missing statues - 500k each.

Lowering the buying price of obsidian pieces to 10k (people who contacted me before; I'll still buy them at the previous buying price).

Which are the last 7?

Yeah, I do agree that it might be helpful if you listed specifically which statues you were looking for. :p

Oaks

Knight

Back up for attention.

By the way it's easy enough to look in my list if you have a statue to see if I have it or not.

Oaks

Knight

Exactly one year later since the original post and I'm still after the last few statues.

Someone surely has one of them ?

Oaks

Knight

Still in need the last 2 statues;

an inept conjurer
a treacherous scoundrel