UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying Dull Copper Ingots

BEARDY

Wanderer
Buying Dull Copper Ingots

Ok i need as many as i can get my hands on for 40k. If i can get over 10,000 that'd be great :D

I've got almost 5k I'll let go for 35k, and that's a discount. Otherwise, I can sell them all day long for 8.1 gold each, or 8100 gold per 1000 ingots.

fonis

Knight
Ah yes, considering that you're lucky to get iron at 4 per, you want DC at less than 4 per? Okay, makes sense.

kjlimo

Wanderer
dude you have much to learn about UO..... its not over priced... and everything is rare to a point.
this is a lesson in scarcity, the economic theory that only so much of everything exists..
then there is the lesson of time management, it takes time to mine all these ingots. we arent neccessarily paying for the awesome possibilities of dull copper... it is more the impact of time on our gameplay. the fact that others erase this time we must waste to get the ingots.... and that is why they are worth so much... i'm curious what you need 40k for anyway. BTW i'll buy those for 7 per AIM: Montaezuma...

BEARDY

Wanderer
I need 10,000. I just got a BOD for 15 DC platemail tunics n they're IMPOSSIBLE to make exceptionaly. I could really do with a powerscroll but of course they're way too much aswell. If people would buy my damn kegs i could save for one, but being in the UK i don't have a clue what time it is in america so my customers are never on at the same time as me. Vendors are a waste of money as nobody knows where my house is and i wana keep it that way. It's quiet in my area.

S

Sirus-hybrid

i got 17000 dullcopper ingots that id let go for 100k flat. I only do bulk sales :)

fonis

Knight
There's a clock on the bottom right of your screen. In this clock is a time zone feature. Most of the players here are Eastern Standard Time (-5) or Pacific Standard Time (-8).

zarag

Wanderer
kjlimo said:
dude you have much to learn about UO..... its not over priced... and everything is rare to a point.
this is a lesson in scarcity, the economic theory that only so much of everything exists..
then there is the lesson of time management, it takes time to mine all these ingots. we arent neccessarily paying for the awesome possibilities of dull copper... it is more the impact of time on our gameplay. the fact that others erase this time we must waste to get the ingots.... and that is why they are worth so much... i'm curious what you need 40k for anyway. BTW i'll buy those for 7 per AIM: Montaezuma...

Nicely put.