UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Building PvP Characters for you!

mr.Hello

Wanderer
Re: Building PvP Characters for you!

i just got my new char, from this great service and i must say i was satisfied.
no bullshit, no scamming, easy trade, flip and addicted were very good at updating me how my char was doing, when i get more gold i will have to say, im gonna stick to this great service.

thnx flip and addicted i give u guys 2 thumbs way up, as my critic uncle would say :p

Addicted

Disciple

Thanks guys, we aim to please.

And as a reminder even though Flipper is gone for awhile, I will be able to keep up on orders. Just aim me and we can set something up.

Please remember that there is a slight price increase for templates with crafting skills, due to the new patch. But other than that for 450k you can have a char with 7x skills, and 225 statss in about 2 (at the most 3) days.

Could I pay you 30k to change one of my current chars and add swords and lumber jacking to him nothing else?

Edit Nm: I just started macroing it and i forgot how easy those skills are I am gonna do it myself

Addicted

Disciple

A Man Of Gods said:
Could I pay you 30k to change one of my current chars and add swords and lumber jacking to him nothing else?

Edit Nm: I just started macroing it and i forgot how easy those skills are I am gonna do it myself

Yeah, I prefer to make chars fresh from the start. It's just easier that way. Re-working a char is pain, honestly. I have my system down and I like to stick with it.

Hummdinger

Sorceror

i was too lazy to make a char so I asked addicted to make one for me.nps at all. The cost was cheap as opposed to buying a statball & skillball. He built my char in nearly two day. Fast and reliable and kept me updated while I was afk. Thx again<3

Addicted

Disciple

Thanks for the good words guys. I built about 6 chars over the weekend and I'm ready to start a few more. Turn around rate has been getting a bit quicker (The only thing that slows me down is when I run out of supplies and don't notice).

I'm ready for more orders, so let me know what you need.

I've also just stocked up on resources, so I can start building mule chars. Of course the prices on those will reflect the recent changes affecting crafting skills. Aim me and we can talk about the price on these types of chars.

mr.Hello

Wanderer

yea, addicted just built me a 7x nox/insrip mage in 2 days!!! for 525k cheap and fast, itsa a indispensible service :)

This is great service for those who dont want to do self or donate.... Addicted is a master of macros and his output is amazing...be sure to take advantage of this service!

selo

Wanderer

Addicted is the main man. Dominator. Thanks for the mage buddy.

Addicted

Disciple

a gummy bear said:
Ya addicted made me a char, took like one night. This dudes completly legit, I high recommend him.

I was proud of that, I did a hybrid fencer in about 8 hours.

Thanks for the good words.

mr.Hello

Wanderer

yea, made me a alchy mage w/ inscrip in l1 day, another great char, another great job.

Shamix

Wanderer

I had three characters done hours before the time I had expected, great service and will see more character requests from me in the feature.

sliznut

Sorceror

Awesome! Everything was done as promised. I'm considering getting another guy made by them. Very trustworthy