UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bugged Katana

Natzar

Wanderer
Re: Bugged Katana

Already talked to a Gm about it. It's not going to get deleated it so...Anyoen know on a price?

That's equivalent to a mid-range power katana. You could probably find a power on a player vendor for 1-2k, so sell it for 3-4k since it looks neato, or just keep it and use it, hehe.

Natzar

Wanderer

Ok than, Thank you. It looks neat i was told use to be a faction weapon that was blessed than it became unblessed so, thats why it is the way it is.

Natzar

Wanderer

HAhah I'll put 100 bucks on your red and still para gank get some skill and if you want to flame take it to the flame forum thank you GG

Zilverz

Wanderer

Cebrious Arcane said:
That's equivalent to a mid-range power katana. You could probably find a power on a player vendor for 1-2k, so sell it for 3-4k since it looks neato, or just keep it and use it, hehe.

Some people do say its equivelant to a power, BUT I have used a TON of bronze weapons and i can get 3 hit kills with some of them and that is vanquish caliber

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Zilverz said:
Some people do say its equivelant to a power, BUT I have used a TON of bronze weapons and i can get 3 hit kills with some of them and that is vanquish caliber
You're right, bronze is the equivelant of vanq surpass or slightly better

Natzar

Wanderer

Not a clue at all...I'm not all the familiar with what makes what. but it is all good...It just looks neat I guess :p