UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Brotherhood Without Banners

Wulfhelm

Wanderer
Brotherhood Without Banners

I've just created the guild, it's a guild comprised of highwaymen and brigands. It's neutral, and we'll probably hold wars with the Orcs(Raid their fort, no ongoing wars, that wouldn't fit into our rp very well,) and good guilds.

PM me if you're interested in joining. ICQ: 219207380

IRC= #bwb

Wulfhelm

Wanderer
General Information: About, Rules, Ranks.

The name "Brotherhood Without Banners" is derived from George R.R. Martin's Fantasy Series A Song of Ice and Fire. In the books, the BWB is a group of militants that have no ties to any Lords or Houses. The reason:

*Spoilers for those who do not wish to read these great books*

----------------------------Lord Beric Dondarrion is dispatched to bring in the insane bannerman of Tywin Lannister by Lord Eddard Stark the hand of the King. However, they are met with treachery, and Tywin tries to kill them off. Beric is brought back to life by the red priest Thoros of Myr, after taking a lance through his lung(heart, some other organ? I don't remember). When Arya Stark is captured by them, she learns that Beric started a merry men group, and has been raiding all the houses, and loyal to none(Eddard is killed in the first book). --------------------------------------------------------------------------

*End of Spoilers*

The BWB camp the major roads, in search of gold to future support their efforts at sticking it to the Lannisters. So, for now we will be a group of highwaymen. Until we can future expand.

Perhaps if the Good guilds are willing to work with us, if we kill one of theirs, the ghost will stay with us, and we can sell them back to their guild for some cheap amount, and if the good guild kills any of us, they can put us in jail and the rest of us must either break them out, or they're put to death.

Rules (Still working on them)-

Clothing- No rares, like "Trammy Barstools" and what have you. (Still considering)

Language- While this should be common sense, I'll go ahead and state it, no speaking of things that pertain to things not in this world. No "lols," and the like, if you're wanting to laugh either use the [e command, or say Hah, hehe, or what have you. If you're wanting to discuss modern day matters, please talk in party.

Skills- I'm in favor of not having any restrictions, because in the books the BWB is happy to use what they can. We may limit magery to the "Red Priests," but that's doubtful.

Ranks-

Lord Commander- The leader of the group of brigands. If we get enough members, we will break up into groups, if not, we'll stay one cohesive group.

If we are split into groups, there will be no abusing your powers. You command in battle, and solve feuds. There's no commanding others to give you things, loot is up for grabs, but no greediness. If someone can use something, please share.

Red Priests- The healers.

Infantry- Melee foot soldiers. If you're rping someone of ignoble birth, this is where you start if melee.

Men-at-arms- Heavily armed mounted soldiers of ignoble birth.

Archers- Ranged soldiers.

Hedge Knights- Common born Knights.

Knights- Noble mounted soldiers.

Those new to the group, and are noble born, will start as Pages, then move on to Squires, and then move on to Knights.

*Probably more to come*

Middle Man

Sorceror
when u say noble born what do u mean? is that just subject to the backround of the character that has come up with or a dice roll of the cups to see what the number shows and the level of the number is the level of nobility u have?

what exactly?

Wulfhelm

Wanderer
The character you're rping is born to a noble family. A Lord of something. The social class.

Like the King and Queen, and Dukes and so on.

so in other words your ronin, devil with out a cause. The guys who chooe not to follow the rules, instead he made up his own. Interesting. I would pick my friends carefully though.