UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Broken Things

psz

Administrator
Broken Things

Here are some known issues (Not minor stuff) we're trying to get fixed ASAP:

Champ Spawns: For whatever reason, if you start losing skulls, it stops spawning creatures. If you lose ALL skulls, the Champ just stops completely.

Ilshenar Camps: They're underground, they're in mountains, they're up trees (Ok maybe not that), they're pretty much everywhere except were you need them to be :-P

Palluk

Wanderer
PSZ, could you take a loot at the speed of the "skull loss", please?

Things got little weird that night, we killed the spawns, but they are too little, almost one here, other there, so we have nothing to kill...and suddenly the skulls was gone (because we don't have creatures to kill) and the champion was stuked :confused:

Since that night, we stop making champions...we will wait for you guys to fix that first.

If there is anything i can do to help, just let me know!

I will help, gladly.

surgat

Wanderer
how is the spawn range of the champ spawns? today when we were doing neira there was very few spawnings in deceit because some monsters were spawning also in destard (not from rikktor champ, but from neira's one), and we could not kill them, so no new monsters would spawn...

psz

Administrator
I'll look into it. (Each one's range is set individually, to make sure they "fit")

You may already know this one, but the Strenght Spell does not work.

Or appears not to work, anyway I cast it and my stats do not change and I am still unable to move etc.

Just thought I better mention it.

Who-demise

Wanderer
All the stat increase spells are based on eval.
I think the increase is something like (eval/10)% of your base stats, rounded down.
So if you have 0 eval, then you see no change in stats.

Who arhhhhhhhh well theres the problem then thanks for that!

Sounds slightly retarded tho, as you shouldnt be able to cast the spell if Eval affects it, but there we have it EA is like that ;)

Mox-demise

Wanderer
Stealth doesnt seem to be working the way stratics says it should.

http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/stealth.shtml

Specifically:
-If you start walking while hidden you will automatically attempt to steath if your skill is 25 or more.
-If you run out of steps while stealthing you will automatically attempt to use the skill again without a delay.

Please check it out when you got the chance!

psz

Administrator
That's all new with SE and the absolute latest Publish (Less than a week ago).

Artador

Wanderer
It's still bugged though :cool:

And, a minor problem, a very minor problem.
The camping skill doesn't seem to work. It states: 'You feel like it takes a few moments to secure your camp'. But after that, no 'The camp is now secure message' comes, and you can never insta-log with the skill that way. Just wanted to mention it. It's not really bugging me.

psz

Administrator
Known problem with RunUO.

Guys, this was supposed to be a list by the STAFF of things that we KNOW are problems, that aren't minor... Not a bug report forum.

That will be on RunUO.com when it comes back up.