UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

broken casting

Xavier

Account Terminated
It seems a change was implemented over the weekend, that changes the behavior of targeting. About two years ago, I myself had come up with this idea, and discussed it publicly, and privately with other people.

Since then, I decided that I had one BAD idea and decided against even trying it. The result was someone else picked up the idea, which I am still against. Unbeknownst to me, it was in an update that went on Demise last server wars. The result was weird casting timing across the boards - for numerous 'assists'.

That is why, people were having some problems with casting yesterday. It has been removed from Demise and will never be implemented again.

iDmajic21

Sorceror
you worthless piece of shit, xavier. i'd like to see how much longer you are admin, ha, i'd like to see how much longer demise lasts past today.
aside from having an entire collection of corrupt staff members, including that of yourself, why don't you tell all the players of demise how you fucked them repeatedly by allowing cheaters to cheat them?

Tempest

Knight
you worthless piece of shit, xavier. i'd like to see how much longer you are admin, ha, i'd like to see how much longer demise lasts past today.
aside from having an entire collection of corrupt staff members, including that of yourself, why don't you tell all the players of demise how you fucked them repeatedly by allowing cheaters to cheat them?

whoa do tell more