UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

#BringHybridBack

Duke

Page
Anyone want to get some players on and group fight I'm a noob but I'd love the practice and more numbers on would cause more to log on and for others just pure enjoyment because they get to pvp on the shard they loved what do ya say anyone wanna try and get some fights goin on I don't have many friends that play there but let's group up and fight would promote the shard greatly.

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
Anyone want to get some players on and group fight I'm a noob but I'd love the practice and more numbers on would cause more to log on and for others just pure enjoyment because they get to pvp on the shard they loved what do ya say anyone wanna try and get some fights goin on I don't have many friends that play there but let's group up and fight would promote the shard greatly.
The new Blackfyre event acts as a test center like concept. For those that remember Color Wars and Abyss days, you might like the setup. I may add more supplies to keep the action going. Essentially folks can regroup in one of the castles, resupply, dye up, defend, attack or farm monsters for rares. Bankers are also placed inside the safe zones. We may even extend the server wars on Saturdays, however my powers are limited. :)

Amerigo

Sorceror
The new Blackfyre event acts as a test center like concept. For those that remember Color Wars and Abyss days, you might like the setup. I may add more supplies to keep the action going. Essentially folks can regroup in one of the castles, resupply, dye up, defend, attack or farm monsters for rares. Bankers are also placed inside the safe zones. We may even extend the server wars on Saturdays, however my powers are limited. :)

Unfortunately a new job has kept me with very limited play time in general. However, the Blackfyre event is always fun to hop on and play for a bit. Thanks for your hard work!

crikey

Sorceror
is hybrid down? i haven't been able to log in with sallos or razor in days
Something wrong on your end. I usually at least spend the 30 seconds it takes to log in and get my 10k from voting.

Except when I get a hat instead.

Those god ddamn bitching motherfucking HATS