UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

bring me the head

milo1886

Traveler
When: Tonight (10 pm est)
Where: there will be a gate in del town gateing u to the event
What: It is all about killing the person that meadow says if u are the one that brings the head back to her u get the prize. There will be other red guarding the person and attcking u as u try to kill him or her. the person is not aloud to leave where he or she is. (last night it was in glow) so u will need help to kill this person. There will be 6 plp guarding him or her. If u want to aim me at milo1886 i will tell u more.
the head will be worth rares or money dont know that yet (last night it payed 500k)

Why: because i am trying to bring back pvping and get plp out of back

P.S. when the person dies it is who brings meadow the head not who kills him and i will know when he or she dies. Hope to have alot of plp it was fun and hope to see u there

milo1886

Traveler
looking to do other one what do u all think and looking to pay 1 mil for the head what does everyone thing and it will be a harder place and harder to get the head we had 35 the last one we did i like to know what everyone things
u can aim me or type a post here