UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bright Hair Dye Guide

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
Bright Hair Dye Guide :)

1: Where to get it

You can dye your own hair to one of the bright hair hues by going to a hair stylist, usually hanging out with alchemist NPCs in mage shops. They charge 500k for a bright hair dye. You can also choose to dye your hair only, or your beard only, for the same price.

(You need to have at least 500,000 gold in your bank or the option won't show up!)

You can also buy an item that, upon use, allows you to dye your hair. This item can be traded and sold. It comes in two variants, the "Special Hair Dye" and the "Special Beard Dye". There is no item that dyes both your hair and beard a bright hue. These items can be bought in the donation store for 7 dollars each.

2: The hues and how they look

There are 8 categories, and 42 hues in total. The menu looks like this:

Below are the hue categories, showing how each hue looks in-game. The overhead screenshots show the first hue in the upper left corner, and the last hue in the lower right corner. The paperdoll screenshots are in order too, from left to right.

2.1 Purple

2.2 Red

2.3 Orange

2.4 Yellow

2.5 Green

2.6 Cyan

2.7 Blue

2.8 White

3: The End!

I hope this guide will help people choose their new hair color. :) Remember, server wars is a great way to try out your new hair when you're not sure about the color yet. You really have to see the hue on your character to see if it fits.

I decided to make this guide after someone paged in-game if there was any way to preview your hair. I forgot the name of the character who paged (*oops*), but thanks for inspiring this guide! :D

Grykus

Wanderer
Re: Bright Hair Dye Guide

So that's how he did it! He used a savage skin paint and dyed his curly hair red! If you don't follow, let me show you a picture.

I really did see him. He was in Skara Brae. *Hint* I've recently had some Mario sightings in Skara Brae as well. Seems to be an interesting city. :)

CBW

Sorceror
Re: Bright Hair Dye Guide

Sticky please, this is some very helpful information & vivid pictures:thumbup:

GimpCent

Knight
Where can you buy the hair dye now? I cant seem to find it on the list. I am fully updated so that may be the issue.

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
Where can you buy the hair dye now? I cant seem to find it on the list. I am fully updated so that may be the issue.
Same place! If the hair dye option doesn't show in the gump, make sure you have 500k gold in your bank.