UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BREXIT

D-Nox

Knight
No, the fact is that we are arguing about the consequences and not about the cause.
The amount of immigration Europe countrys get these days is related to so many things we would take a long time describing them.
But another fun fact is that being part of EU is something that increases immigration.
Now you should just realize that if:
1- you dont like immigrants because they are stealing your jobs?
you should get a degree because 90% of the immigrants are cleaning toilets and making sandwiches.
2- you dont like immigrants because they have a very different culture than yours
you should not travel outside your country, or even state anymore.
3- you dont like immigrants because they are ugly and stinky
you are just a xenophobic asshole.
And the list can go on.

Also, the "you cant run forever cos you will run out of places to run to.." is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard.
Did you knew that if every single person in the earth had 10.000m² of land for themselves, the whole world population would fit in Brazil?

Whatever98

Squire
1. there is a limited number of degree level jobs. are you literally saying every british person should be in a degree level job, and every other job should be done by a migrant? omg

2. errm, i dont? lol, i dont want to? should that not be an option? or if i do, it wouldn't be to like, the middle east for example - i would get to choose where i go

3. what? omg remove head from arse plz. is that really what you think the issue is? cos that must stop you thinking about the actual issues. i honestly dont even think that.. so are you saying you do, and that's why you moved, and you want migrants to come be an underclass for you.. wow... just.. wow. i find it massively ironic that you're the xenophobic racist, and you're the one calling other people xenophobic racists lol

YOU moved, why did YOU move? was it because of reason 1, 2, or 3? i haven't moved??
im living in the same area regardless, getting to know a lot of migrant people... i mean like, wow. how ignorant are you? o_O

10 square meters of land is not a lot you know? i really dont see what your point is there
that is pretty much a 3m x 3m box... that's not even a room.
if you do the math actually, there's 7 billion people, 510km² of landmass on the earth (ignoring that not all of it is habitable), we'd have like 0.07km each, so everyone can have 72m² of land?

maybe families should stop having 8 kids per couple.. you know, like believing in birth control and things like that... some might say that's cultural..

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
can i ask if you're a migrant? cos this attitude of "wreck the place then move on", is kind of the problem in itself :/

britain is developing ghettos man, that is fucked up. i mean there is this whole "lets escape from the ghetto" thing, i get that, BUT STOP MAKING WHERE YOU GO INTO A GHETTO OR WTF IS THE POINT

Whatever98

Squire
point is you do what you want, and maybe it'll fuck your country up, and we'll do what we want, and maybe it'll fuck our country up.

that's fine, but dont go tellin other countries what to do, cos it still might fuck the country up - but it wont be one you have to live in; that's a massive potential for tyranny

and it's not one we wanna live with, it's fuck all to do with xenophobia

D-Nox

Knight
1,2 and 3 were just examples of what people think about immigrants and a simple answer was given to them. This doesnt mean thats how everybody thinks and you dont have to fit on any of them. Im just stating that you need a good reason to think immigrants are bad to your hometown, otherwise you are just ignorant.

Immigration is a consequence of very bad international politics made mainly by the countrys who suffer the most with the immigration like EUA and many Europe countries.
Your countrys fucked up Africa and Middle East countrys so immigration is what you get in return.

About me: nope, im not an immigrant. I changed state because my hometown(which always had guettos) was becoming very expensive to live on and violence is spreading because of that. I moved because i simply cant stand watching people sleeping on the streets because governments are shit.
So i chose a way less populated state and an interior town and im very happy with my choice, with no regrets at all.
Thats why im telling you to do the same, if you think your hometown is fucked up. And that is very different of thinking that this can be a major solution for everyone.

About the space, notice that you missed a lot of zeros there. The actual landmass is 510.072.000 km2 not 510km²
30% is habitable which means 357.050.400km²
In my country as an exemple, the urban population corresponds to 80% average of the total population.
Which means people are just standing on each others head, just because they think living in urban areas is nice.
But lets take Britain as an example. If you drive 2 hours away from London you wont see buildings or skyscrappers anymore and you will notice plenty of available space to live.
Also if you do some research you will notice that violence rates are not based on culture but in the number of people per square meter. Overpopulated places has higher crime rates. Of course thats not only about that, social inequality is also a big factor but overpopulation is the major issue.

So basically, the problem isnt people. Isnt where we are from. Its how we live. If you chose to live in a highly populated area you need to know what consequences the overpopulation will bring to you.
ONU says that any city with more than 1million habitants is a sick city. Guess why.

Whatever98

Squire
im gonna say something that actually is ignorant and racist, but is also pretty much 100% right

no-one has a problem with Europeans cos we are pretty similar in the first place, we didn't have any of these problems until the mass movement from the middle east :/
it's all america's fault lol

thing is we're pretty much all christian countries in europe, so OF COURSE we are similar in terms of culture and morality, we've been mixing for thousands of years already.

but this aside, immigration is not why we voted to leave, we voted to leave because we dont want to be a united states of europe, with some form of federal government forcing policy onto us.

D-Nox

Knight
Not all is EUA's fault. They have created the problem, thats true. But many Europe countrys support their stupid war in middle east and africa.
But i agree with you on the rest of your last post.
Its really hard to move on with your life when people around you has different moral values than you. But the fact is that it is how the world is now. Things change and we need to adapt to them, not to stick with our nostalgy about the past. Have you noticed most of old people says that their time was better than nowadays?
EUA created a monster and Europe helped feeding it so far. Leaving EU or staying on it wont change much about that.
While middle east and africa keeps being soaked and bombed, immigration wont stop. No one likes to live in the middle of a war.

Whatever98

Squire
just need to develop renewables, stop being so reliant on oil, then we can leave the middle east alone to sort itself out. but rich people who make money off oil dont want that :/

do you reckon multiculturalism is the opposite of integration?
not a trick question, just an interesting point

(also lol @ the numbers, idk, doesn't matter, googled them. i probably took the "." as a decimal point, but yea that does seem way too small looking at it :p )

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
"24,642,757 square miles" of habitable land on the earth, yeah i was off a bit lol

7,500,000,000 people on earth... 24642757/7500000000 = 0.00328 square miles per person... i dunno actually, was it that far off? :S

wow it's 5.2878230828544001696 meters squared, that's even worse lol

5 square meters per person... so pretty much half what i said :/

D-Nox

Knight
"24,642,757 square miles" of habitable land on the earth, yeah i was off a bit lol

7,500,000,000 people on earth... 24642757/7500000000 = 0.00328 square miles per person... i dunno actually, was it that far off? :S

wow it's 5.2878230828544001696 meters squared, that's even worse lol

5 square meters per person...
not at all. just found out that the calculation i had was when earth had 6billion people only.
but considering that 80% of the population live in urban areas which are way less than 80% of the habitable land, maybe even not 5%, we can assume that there is still plenty of space anyway.

Whatever98

Squire
well no, because there isn't lol, in 1950 there was 3 billion people, this is a MASSIVE problem.

integration is kinda distinct from those other 2 tbh, integralism as you say is basically multiculturism.. so you have different cultures but they all work toward the common good. nationalism i suppose would be to inspire that common good by giving a sense of ownership or being part of the national team.

integration is where they assume the culture of the nation in order to integrate into the social landscape. it's basically "when in rome".

now i can see your point with the integralism thing, but when you have free movement, and still distinct entities, you dont get the nationalism which leads to being on the same team, you just get people being selfish, then moving elsewhere when the place becomes shit :/
that's why you need integration. people aren't a global team because there is too much cultural difference at the moment, this could be tied to racism, but integration will kill the racism part because the problem is culture then and not race

for example, i will not judge someone for being arabic, but i might judge them for having 8 kids when we dont fucking need 8 more kids - just cos allah sais so is not a good enough reason to me

the problem is when you're in a large centralized government, you cannot implement policy which will benefit your area, and so everywhere is generalized over.
over-generalization is THE PROBLEM, because that is exactly where racism and xenophobia come from. where you draw the lines are just up to you at the end of the day; you have to have lines of generalization to get anything done at all, that's just practical, but the lines should be based on first hand experience and stuff of the current/local situation, not stereotyping and hearsay

if the eu is so great then why is nobody happy? you have britain, one of the richest nations in it, miserable. you have greece, one of the poorest nations in it, miserable. so... why??

who the fuck is benefiting from this??
it's the fucking middle-east lol, cos we have pure white guilt, but we're driving the whole fucking planet into a cliff, because we're doing what people who dont know what the fuck we should do, want us to do; and all because we dont wanna be the baddies anymore. the irony is that it's the same thing making us not want to be bastards, that means we're the ones that SHOULD be the bastards

lol the whole thing is fucked up, but yeah, never mind.

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
the point is we're not like the US tho, if you ask a european where they are from, or what nationality they are; none of them will say europe, or european.

this is not the case with america, they are on the same team see, they are all americans; not one of them will tell you their state

Bama

Bug Huntress
the point is we're not like the US tho, if you ask a european where they are from, or what nationality they are; none of them will say europe, or european.

this is not the case with america, they are on the same team see, they are all americans; not one of them will tell you their state

No they will tell you they are...............
African American
Polish American
Italian American
Mexican American
Appalacian American <<<<<<<<(ahueahueahueahue)
ETC American

Whatever98

Squire
they will tell you they're canadian lmao

(cos they know we cant tell the difference and no-one likes america lmao - horribly true that)
that is actually kinda a silver lining, cos the britain - america tie will get stronger now

silvertiger

Knight
So basically, the problem isnt people.
This is actually the problem. The question is what is the reason that Britain left EU. The problem is that the EU was just a bad idea economically. I think immigration has very little to do with it.
Have you noticed most of old people says that their time was better than nowadays?
I read a quote recently that basically said we remember the good things about the past and forget the bad. Now, before thread-hack-ever , says something ignorant. Yes, we remember the worst things, such as the Holocaust. People tend to remember how people weren't all for themselves. Just ask someone what are the worst things they fear about anarchy.

I forgot what all else I was going to say. I started this post @7est am and got busy. Anywho, have a great day.