UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bow Crafting Runic Kits - Getting implemented?

Rob Brown

Wanderer
Is this going to be in the game soon? Or ever? I'm 2 months old and now find out theres no BC Kits? Am i alone on this or do others think the same way?

There are going to be people that don't like it because everyone will be able to create bows, but think of it like this, how many people can afford barbed kits? how much barbed armor do you really see around the server, not much. How much armor made by Verite Hammers? Not much. So how many epic bows will be created around the server? Most likely more then the above ones i just talked about due to the vast need for bows with all demise's archers. But if its one thing i know its going to make demise more active and more like OSI. Crafting bows will not break the server, things that have been implemented in the past though everything iv read here, people said would break the server but never did if anything made it better.

Eos Please give us Bow Crafting Runic Kits, so we can have just a bit more fun then we already are having, i understand you have a lot to do and we all thank you for your hard work. You dont have to do it right now. But i know there are a lot of people that would love you for this. Thanks again

War Chief

mytilus

Sorceror
This is not really a bug. Its probably better suited for general discussion section. To my knowledge the goal all along has been full ml but these things take time. Especially because with no pay their only incentive for doing it is for fun only, when people bitch all the time about lack of updates it makes it less and less fun. Not in reference to your post because yours is actually quite tactful and intelligent while most posts like this are not. In spite of the fact that two of the coders left there has been more updates and content added in just the last few months than in the last two years before that. More stuff is coming, just be patient!

sk8nomad

Sorceror
i hope this never gets implemented. archers are already op as hell. 60 dmg conc blows while running? come on now.

Tempest

Knight
The way archers swing and attack needs to be fixed first imo. The way it is now, archers can more or less shoot on the run if they make a minute stop. On osi the damage or hit isn't applied until the full animation for shooting has been completed.