UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

bod filling macros

treett0

Sorceror
bod filling macros

Ok well i hate the GOAT tailor it always messes up and i know not alot of people use it, they make their own so i would liek to know if you would share that macro?

Thanks,

RoF

hickman48

Knight
Re: bod filling macros

treett0;418798 said:
Ok well i hate the GOAT tailor it always messes up and i know not alot of people use it, they make their own so i would liek to know if you would share that macro?

Thanks,

RoF
i have no problems with the goat tailor

hickman48

Knight

one thing most ppl have problems with is if they are filling 2 wizard hat bods they only put in 1 wizard hat you need to put 2 in for 2 bods 3 in for 3 and so on, and you have to separate your bods for hats mis tunic and leggings it cant make hats then make leggings as far as i know those were the only problems i had a first. now it works fine for me.

treett0

Sorceror

you seem to be a genious at this do you think you could take the time and tell me how to do it? like very good desciption :)

hickman48

Knight

treett0;419403 said:
you seem to be a genious at this do you think you could take the time and tell me how to do it? like very good desciption :)
no im just to lazy to fill the bods so i found out how it worked
there are 3 things you have to change
4 lines down double click bulk order book re target for your book
3rd line from the bottom re target the container your working with and do this in your house
and 11th line form the bottom for your bod book

filter each type of bod 1 pack for pants 1 for shirts 1 for mis and 1 for caps and it helps to keep your bods in these packs or another bod till you do em leave the bod in this macro empty to do caps get all the bods out then make 1 of each item you are going to make for a 10 bonnet make 1 bonnet and leave it in your pack if you have 2x bonnet bods make 2 bonnets and do that for all your hat bods run the macro comeback and check on it later all the cap bods should be done for 10 then do 15 and the 20

then do that for shits pants and mis

ps sorry about the lack of punctuation don't fill like typing it hope that helps you out

crackhead

Knight

you want to do it in a empty house with no niebors close. if somone runs by with a wizard hat on razor will try targeting it or if your niebor has a cloak in his house razor will target that.

lordwolfx

Knight

with goat tailor, you SHOULDENT need to make more than 1 bonnet (example)

with script working properly... it will take the 1, make (example for 20s bod) 20 more, and fill up 30 times (i changed it to 25)

the extra numbers is in case there is lag, or 1 is missing due to a world save, or in case some inconciderate person stands next to you wearing a bonnet (example)

first thing to do is... remove all types of cloathing which will be in the bods from within 15 (?) tiles of yourself, if you dont, it will target these items, causing the bod not to be filled correctly...

this includes inside lockdowns, on beatles, on vendors, in your neibors house, on a GM/Councilor invis next to you holding all these items just to test if the macro your using is goat tailor or EasyUO... ect ect, best bet is to divide them into the different sections (as i mentioned) via the REVISED goat tailor macros that i cut/redistributed....

Furthermore...

NO there isnt a macro that says "press me to have all your bods done in 15 seconds without hassle, now your rich, get bored and quit playing UO"

because thats why EasyUO is banned, and afk resource gathering is illegal.... otherwise id have had easyuo bod collecting for me on all 4 accounts for last 3 months that i was off enjoying other games, and filling them in on an hourly basis as well... and id probly have like 9M of each ore color ect ect ect....

but anyways its not going to happen, therefore, figure it out, if you get confused, read the things people have allready written as the confusion takes place...

other than that... "tell me how it work, it messes up" tells me nothing of your problem, other than the fact that 1) you dont understand the logic of the scripts, 2) you dont understand UO enouph to understand why the process's are failing at first glance, or 3) you dont care, and dont want to care, because acting ignorant usualy gets other people to do your work for you

hickman48

Knight

lordwolfx;419535 said:
with goat tailor, you SHOULDENT need to make more than 1 bonnet (example)

with script working properly... it will take the 1, make (example for 20s bod) 20 more, and fill up 30 times (i changed it to 25)

the extra numbers is in case there is lag, or 1 is missing due to a world save, or in case some inconciderate person stands next to you wearing a bonnet (example)

first thing to do is... remove all types of cloathing which will be in the bods from within 15 (?) tiles of yourself, if you dont, it will target these items, causing the bod not to be filled correctly...

this includes inside lockdowns, on beatles, on vendors, in your neibors house, on a GM/Councilor invis next to you holding all these items just to test if the macro your using is goat tailor or EasyUO... ect ect, best bet is to divide them into the different sections (as i mentioned) via the REVISED goat tailor macros that i cut/redistributed....

Furthermore...

NO there isnt a macro that says "press me to have all your bods done in 15 seconds without hassle, now your rich, get bored and quit playing UO"

because thats why EasyUO is banned, and afk resource gathering is illegal.... otherwise id have had easyuo bod collecting for me on all 4 accounts for last 3 months that i was off enjoying other games, and filling them in on an hourly basis as well... and id probly have like 9M of each ore color ect ect ect....

but anyways its not going to happen, therefore, figure it out, if you get confused, read the things people have allready written as the confusion takes place...

other than that... "tell me how it work, it messes up" tells me nothing of your problem, other than the fact that 1) you dont understand the logic of the scripts, 2) you dont understand UO enouph to understand why the process's are failing at first glance, or 3) you dont care, and dont want to care, because acting ignorant usualy gets other people to do your work for you
i lag :\

treett0

Sorceror

first problem lol....how do i add it to razor macros...i cant find macros...and im on vista

hickman48

Knight

treett0;419570 said:
first problem lol....how do i add it to razor macros...i cant find macros...and im on vista
ok if you have razor installed under your c drive you wont be able to change it without turning of your security settings best thing to do really is make a folder on your desktop to install your programs that you may add files to or remove when useing vista or turn that off and i would help you with that but i don't have vista cuz i don't have my labtop anymore so what i would do is reinstall razor on my desktop then put the folders there :p

jrhather

Wanderer

hickman48;419453 said:
no im just to lazy to fill the bods so i found out how it worked
there are 3 things you have to change
4 lines down double click bulk order book re target for your book
3rd line from the bottom re target the container your working with and do this in your house
and 11th line form the bottom for your bod book

filter each type of bod 1 pack for pants 1 for shirts 1 for mis and 1 for caps and it helps to keep your bods in these packs or another bod till you do em leave the bod in this macro empty to do caps get all the bods out then make 1 of each item you are going to make for a 10 bonnet make 1 bonnet and leave it in your pack if you have 2x bonnet bods make 2 bonnets and do that for all your hat bods run the macro comeback and check on it later all the cap bods should be done for 10 then do 15 and the 20

then do that for shits pants and mis

ps sorry about the lack of punctuation don't fill like typing it hope that helps you out
This made me rofl irl.