UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bloodclan Orcs

Z

ZugZug

Bloodclan Orcs

Bloodclan was founded by a small band of ex clan leaders from various different Ultima online shards. We have currently decided to take control of the AI orcish monster fort to spice things up for other online players. We hope to grow and expand our horde to other territory in game. We roleplay as blood thirsty orcs and bring a fun play style to Uo Gamers.

To join contact us in IRC Channel #Orc, Server - irc.coldfront.net or use our message board link here, Orcish Forums

andrewkholt

Wanderer
I have been around destard talking to my animal friends... there is whispers in the air of the dragons getting uneasy with all the chaos the orcs have been spreading around. i believe the dragons will be sending some scouts to the Yew orc fort. Be fore warned. :)

Z

ZugZug

Bad roleplay because you couldn't peekay us doods?

We actually grew a lot over the past month. If you want an organize war it's best to catch us out on a raid or contact one of the members and inform them of your plans to besiege the fort.

Please keep in mind Orcs would only fight battles they can win. Don't confuse us with some noble knight on a horse that wants to die.

BigCountry

Wanderer
Nice.

J-D welcomes you guys (this is MadAx from J-D SP).

/salute and good luck!

(UO is never complete without the ORCS!!)
:)